::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Yeah I used to order them online, I'd get loads delivered in one go and put them in the freezer! The pb twix's were lush too mmmmmmmmmm

Its not belated Taz! Its my birthday today! Had some unexpected gifts from people at work which made my day. My parents got me a 12 week countdown :) and a French ceramic cooking bowl. My boyfriend got me an iPhone, book and baking bits. Have to sign for whatever my brother has sent, so looking forward to getting my hands on that!

My boyfriend is ill :( we'd planned on going to this nice Italian on the beach then to see Black Swan at the cinema but he's too feverish! Bloody man flu :( .....will just have to have a second birthday. If it's good enough for the queen.....

OMG!!! I can't believe how yummy those Fibre Plus bars are! And they are a HE!!! Just been to Tesco to get some and will stock up on pay day before the offer finishes. Thanks for the tip, they are yummmmmmmmm

ARRRGH! i'm back! had a terrible week food-wise AND i missed class, even though i promised i would go! i'm pretty disappointed in myself, but i am back on plan from today. i'd planned to have a few days off, but my boyfriend's been ill and the night i was supposed to go out to dinner he was too ill, so i thought we'd go the next day and stayed off plan but when i got home he said he still didnt feel like it. so to cut a long story short, rather than going back on plan tuesday it has taken until today because we finally got to go out last night!

saturday 29th january 2010

breakfast:
high fibre bar (B)

lunch: 4 cauldron lincolnshire sausages (2 syns), baked beans, w/m toast (B) and ketchup (0.5 syn)

dinner: SW chips, ketchup (1 syn), 2 quorn burgers (1 syn), cheese (2 A's) and bread (6 syns)

snacks: 2 cauldron lincolnshire sausages (1 syn), low fat supernoodles

syns: 11.5

Last edited:
It's not been easy Taz. I almost ate a double decker 4 times yesterday! Was given a small box of Ferrero Rocher today but Iv left them on the stairs where I can't see them!

SUNDAY 30th JANUARY 2011

BREAKFAST: scrambled eggs on w/m toast (2 B's) with ketchup (1.5 syns)

LUNCH: uncle bens golden rice (2 syns)

DINNER: cauliflower cheese (5 syns + 2 B's) and jacket potato

SNACKS: 2 mini twisters (5 syns)

SYNS: 13.5

Last edited:
having a coupe of mini Twisters last night sorted out any sweet cravings.

my consultant rang me yesterday to see if i was ok as i'd missed class this week. i explained to her the birthday cock-up and she was very nice and made me feel normal!

saturday 29th january 2010

breakfast: high fibre bar (B) and a banana

lunch: cauliflower cheese (5 syns + 2 A's) and a jacket potato

dinner: pasta with Dolmio sundried tomato stir-in sauce (4.5 syns), olives (1 syn) and cheese (B)

snacks: activia low fat yogurt, Twister (2.5)

syns: 13

Last edited:
Lol, she made you feel "normal"!! Cos obviously you can't have an off week without being abnormal ;) It was your birthday week, you are allowed to go a bit skewiff. And you have got back on plan over the weekend which is the main thing. Not sure how I would cope if I had an off day at the moment, food seems to be the only thing I can control, so I absolutely am, regardless of what the scales say! xx

the worst bit was I didn't enjoy any of it apart from the Domino's and the meal out on Friday. Some days I felt quite distressed and out of control.

I've been analysing it a bit and have realised that I self-harm using food. I love it because of the feeling it gives me despite making me morbidly obese and it's killing me!

Karen that's what I do! I discussed it with my councellor once and he said it's another form of self harm.

...i'm going out for dinner after work to an italian restaurant.... http://www.mezza-luna.co.uk
will pick very sensibly as have weigh-in tomorrow! worst night EVER to go out for dinner!

tuesday 1st february 2011

breakfast: banana and 2 low fat activia yogurts

lunch: salad, pepper, grated carrot, tomatoes, sweetcorn lettuce and quorn smoked ham

dinner: ....will update later
Starter - tomato, basil and mozzarella (B) salad with balsamic vinegar and rocket
Main - smoked cheese (2 x A) lettuce, tomato, roast peppers, onion, olives (3 syns) and croutons (8 syns) olive oil (B)

snacks:

syns: 11

Last edited:
You got me hooked on Fibre Plus bars! HE's are no longer a problem here!!! Do you just have normal cheese?

Back