::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

that pasta sounds yummy! and they innocent pots look lovely, i meant to look in asda this morning for them and i forgot!

I think im going to try and change from my ee days and throw a couple of green in as im not eating enough fruit/veg...ill have no choice on a green day and your diary is definatley giving me some ideas!! thanks hun

Liking the sound of the pasta!

i didn't enjoy it last night but i had the rest for lunch today and the sauce had thickened up and tasted bloody lovely. i used fresh quorn as i think it has a nicer taste and texture. will be making again - though might do it the day before for the following day!

and they innocent pots look lovely

I think im going to try and change from my ee days and throw a couple of green in as im not eating enough fruit/veg...ill have no choice on a green day and your diary is definatley giving me some ideas!! thanks hun

aww thanks - it's nice to hear back when people read your diary and take inspiration from it. i'm not sure asda do the innocent pots - i've bought them in tesco and sainbury's before though. be careful of the syns - it's only the moussaka that's 2.5 syns.

DAY 7 tommorow and that means one thing - weigh-in!!! been ok all week and now i'm anxious as to how i've done. my scales at home aren't working, so haven't got the slightest clue about what i may have lost. looking forward to class :)

P.s. meant to say - all the innocent veg pots are half price in tesco, couldn't find the veg mousaka one, but gonna look up the syns for others, look pretty good though.. and only £1.75? (I think)

i'm aiming for 3lbs this week as Aunt Flo came 2 days ago so hopefull still have some water retention to get rid of too :)

will keep an eye out for the half price innocents. i've only had the moussaka and thai one - didn't like the thai one though as it was too lemongrassy!

very excited today - it's finally snowed in Bournemouth and it's settled! wooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo! :)

GREEN
DAY 8: Thursday 2.12.10

BREAKFAST: 2 satsumas, low fat yogurt and cadbury's highlights (2 syns)

LUNCH: Uncle Ben's spicy mexican rice (4 syns)

DINNER: Harvester's vegetable jambalya stack with a slice of garlic bread (11 syns? + B for goats cheese) with salad cart (5 syns?) and w/m roll (B)

SNACKS: bloody chocolate! (30 syns?)

ended up eating out at The Harvester. i made a good choice for a green day but can't find the nutritional value online, so guessing syn values.

SYNS: 50?

Last edited:
well i cocked up tonight. i went sledging at the local golf course with 2 mates from work and my boyfriend. we were cold and hungry after and went for a drink at the harvester nearby.

whilst there we decided we were gonna eat and i chose the vegetable jambalaya stack which had one slice of garlic bread. the serving of jambalaya was quite small so i was going to go up and get another bowl of salad, but my boyfriend said don't bother you're on a diet. i then thought to myself he was right and i was being greedy.

well i shoulda listened to my head and not to him! as a result of not having a filling enough dinner i've ended up eating lots of chocolate and a small piece of crusty bread spread with boursin. i felt i needed to confess and write down the lesson i've learnt!

...if only i'd had that extra bowl of salad :/

TOMMOROW IS A NEW DAY AND I WILL BE 100% ON PLAN.

Ohhhh you should have had that extra bowl! No salad on a diet????

We went to Harvester last weekend and loved it. I filled up on the salad and could barely finish my main course! Bargain

wow way to go on your loss!! a whole half stone i a week thats fab!! I had a blow out yesterday too...i blame the weather lol...good luck to us both getting back on track today!

im the same my fruit and veg have almost gone, but we are still snowed in and with having a 10 month old i got hope of pushing the buggy through it all :( and no taxi's are runnin!!

Nah the only one that delivers round here is asda and they cancelled! I do keep some frozen veg in for emergancys so i can use that...its just not the same lol.

I get organic fruit and veg boxes delivered every week on a friday, which keeps me going till shopping day again, but with the snow they have been cancelled too

GREEN
DAY 9: Friday 3.12.10

BRUNCH: 2 quorn double cheese burgers (2 B's = w/m rolls, A = cheese, 3 syns for 4 quorn burgers and ketchup) served with lettuce, tomatoes, onion and peppers

DINNER: 2 quorn southern style burgers (5 syns), SW potato wedges, marrowfat peas and ketchup (1 syn) followed with 2 bananas and 2 satsumas

SNACKS: 3 satsumas

SYNS: 9

Last edited:
Back