::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

it did!!! i gorged on 3 clementines and everyone else was eating a selection of cheese, crusty bread, pastries and christmas cake. luckily i was full from before and didn't feel like i was missing out.

There is also a slight smug feeling when you are having something healthy and everyone else is pigging out!

GREEN
DAY 13: Tuesday 7.12.10

BREAKFAST: banana and 0% greek yogurt with sweetener

LUNCH: homemade scotch broth (leeks, potatoes, carrots, onion, barley, lentils and veg stock)

DINNER: 2 quorn burgers (1 syn), 2 w/m rolls (2 x B), cheese (A), ketchup (1 syn), lettuce, tomato and sweetcorn

SNACKS: clementine, 2 satsumas, 3 malted milk (6 syns) and cadbury's highlights (2 syns), 3 stolen oven chips (1.5 syns)

SYNS: 11.5

Last edited:
Yay - it's almost wi day for you again, good luck for tomorrow lovely x (Oh - and you've got 2 x Bs left, make sure you use them!)

Hey hey! I lost 1.5lbs. Would have liked a bit more but I did have my blip on Friday with a box of chocolates. Not gonna get on here much as I spilt lemonade on my laptop and it's broke. I promise to stick to plan though :)

thursday 9th december 2010

BREAKFAST: mince pie hi-fi (B)

LUNCH: innocent moussaka veg pot (2.5 syns)

DINNER: pasta with homemade tomato chilli sauce (1 syn) with cheese (A & B)

SNACKS: 2 malted milk (4 syns), cadburys highlights (2 syns)

SYNS: 8.5

Last edited:
friday 10th december 2010

BREAKFAST: mince pie hi-fi (B) and 2 satsumas

LUNCH: leftover pasta (1 syn) and cheese (A)

DINNER: quorn southern fried burgers (5 syns), sw chips, mushy peas and ketchup (1.5 syns)

SNACKS: ryvita minis (B), grapes

SYNS: 7.5

Last edited:
I hope that was diet lemonade ;)

Well done on the continued loss x

it was most definately diet lemonade - not that it makes any difference to the laptop :(

thursday 9th december 2010

BREAKFAST: mince pie hi-fi

LUNCH: innocent moussaka veg pot (2.5 syns)

DINNER: pasta with homemade tomato chilli sauce (1 syn) with cheese (2 x A's)

SNACKS: 2 malted milk (4 syns), cadburys highlights (2 syns)

SYNS: 8.5

Right - it's the B Police, put your hands up.... where the blooming heck are they girl??

Can i ask where you get your innocent pots from please? ive been looking all over and cant find them anywhere! and they sound lush :)

My local Tesco has got them, they are in the chilled section on one of the end-aisle bits. They are expensive though!!!

Lou, I saw one B in that menu, the Hifi bar

Ahhh ok thanks :) Our tesco has had to close for a bit as the roof collapsed with all the snow last week, amazingly no one was hurt! They have clean up teams in now but it wont be open again before xmas

Plus - they're not on offer anymore, as lovely as they are, they are not way worth paying £3.50 for!
Taz - well spotted, I'm promoting you to a detective xx

Back