::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

I have to go to starbucks to meet a friend who is in full depressed mode. Sooooo not looking forward to it! Have a good day!

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so rediculous it will make you laugh! ...and i'm sooooooooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!

at work i do the rota's and book staff to cover any gaps, holidays, etc. when i went to work today and my manager turned up and took me into the lounge 'for a chat!' he asked me why i and another member of staff didn't work yesterday. i told him that it was a bank holiday and neither of us wanted to work so i booked cover. he said that i never asked permission - which surprised him. i told him that as it was a bank holiday i didn't think we had to get permission and that if we wanted it off it was our decision. he said i still should have cleared it with him and that it's cost the company money to cover our shifts.

i told him i genuinely didn't realise i had to get permission and also pointed out that i did augusts rota back in june! i asked him if i was going to get into trouble and he said probably and had to take my statement back to my other manager who will then decide what to do! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! the thing that amazes me the most is that the rota has been up since june and they only notice it the day after it's happened!

he told the other member of staff that we were 'absent with out leave'!!! pmsl ...i'm not in the f****** army! ...and we may end up getting a disciplinary!!!!!!

cheeky beggers :eek: not like the rotas had been done a week b4!! only been done and up for all to see since june ass holes hope it's ok hun xx

cheeky beggers :eek: not like the rotas had been done a week b4!! only been done and up for all to see since june ass holes hope it's ok hun xx

that was my point! i said to him surely if there was an issue with this someone would have noticed. he even looked at this weeks rota last week as he was asking about cover for my holiday from thursday.

i've got supervision tommorrow anyway, so no doubt it will be raised then.

...am filling out a job application tonight! need to get it in before i go on holiday

So annoying, a total jobsworth..

Forget about it and have a fab holiday.
Nxx

P.S. dont forget your jelly shoes..

If the rotas have been up since June then he should have picked up on it before. If they try to put you on a disciplinary just remind them of that fact. Arses!

well today i had supervision and we talked about it and my manager believes me that it was a genuine mistake...so i think it's all ok.

have got my application form finished for my boyfriends stepmums company, so will e-mail that off to her in a bit. she told me earlier there was a team manager position going too if i was interested, but i said no as i don't have the experience to join a new company in a management role... have settled for the brief intervention therapy worker. i will go for a management role after i've been with the company a while - if i get the job!

...some good news! have had really sore boobs for the past 4 days and i've just started a period :D ....those who have read my thread from about a month ago will now that i am feeling very happy right now :)

Yeah... on 2 counts the application and the *

way-hey!!! i lost 4lbs! :D

missed last weeks weigh-in so it's 2 weeks worth of loss in one go, but i'm still chuffed. it definately paid doing success express for 4 days this week.

got my 2 and a half stone award aswell and it was my target to reach by my holiday....which no doubt will be taken off me on my return from my holiday! lol ...but i'm ok with that - i'm going to eat and enjoy my food without feeling bad. if i put on i put on and i will come back and go straight back on plan.

Well Im caught up o your diary after reading back a gizillion pages, so will have to do it for the others now. Well done on you on getting your 2 1/2 stone - good on ya. Hope you have a sooper holiday, we did! But Ive put on............ wait for it. about 6 lbs in the week- but Im really not that ar**d as I know I'll have it off in no time and I had a brill hol! xxx

as long as you had a good time then that's all that matters.

if it went on quick it will probably come off quick too, as when you go back on plan you'll have a massive calorie drop with what you're eating and your body will lose it. some of it may be water retention from being in the heat and flying ;) ...that'll be my excuse and i'm sticking to it! lol

Back