::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Ha ha I love that you have got your excuses already lined up! Wow that is a great loss Karen, you must be so pleased with yourself! Well done

i'm back!!! got home at lunchtime and have had a great break away from the UK. i feel like i've been away for about 2 months!

...i've definately gained weight but i'm too scared to jump on the scales. had pizza hut for dinner tonight and have decided to get back on plan on monday :D

There's been a lot going on hasn't there! Yeah I'm ok, it's just all happened so fast and I haven't quite got my head around it yet x

welcome back sweets, I put on 6lb in my week away, but enjoyed every naughty bit of it! Ive lost 4lb of it so far and have my fingers crossed for those other 2lbs this week. Bet you had a brill time, will you be putting up lots of photos? xxx

hehe - bless him! Ive put my photos on but its like one of me, one of Vince, one of me one of Vince, its hard when its just the two of ya! x

na, not sad at all! x

urgh! 1st day back to work and i feel rough! lol

at least i don't have to be in until 11:30am, so i didn't have to get up early :)

back on plan 100% today... had pizza hut saturday and chinese last night as a farewell to bad food until xmas! lol

good luck with getting back on the plan karen however me thinks you wont have any problems getting back on track 2 and a half stone well done you xxx hols are def worth gaining a bit of weight for as everyone needs a break away frm everyday life and can actually boost your moral to strive harder so good luck hun xx

thanks missy - i think my 2 and a half stone award has well and truly been taken back now and probably my 2 stone award aswell! eeeek!

i haven't weighed myself yet as i'm too scared to see the damage. my boyfriend, who never gains weight, has gone from 10st 8lbs to 11st 4lbs in 2 and half weeks. if he's gained i dread to think what's happened to me!!! lol

the best thing about it all is that all the time i was on holiday i actually missed being on the SW plan, but it was impossible to attempt to do it - i've NEVER had that feeling before. so i hope that's sign and i won't have any problems getting back on track :)

you wont have any problems getting on track just stay focused and remember your goals xx missing the plan is definetly a good sign i missed it too when i was being naughty for a couple of months grrr but couldnt stop eating bloody rubbish but the plan does actually make you enjoy food properly again instead of just eating owt thats put your way............as for holiday weight gain just get bk on track hun lifes too short to not enjoy holidays etc typically i put on about 10lbs on my holidays but believe you me i do enjoy every min of my time away as like i said life is just too dam precious xx

...as for holiday weight gain just get bk on track hun lifes too short to not enjoy holidays etc typically i put on about 10lbs on my holidays but believe you me i do enjoy every min of my time away as like i said life is just too dam precious xx

oh i agree with you 100% there - i don't believe in doing SW on holiday...or for a few days over xmas! i knew i would gain and i don't regret it, as it's great to have a break...from work, the UK and your everyday life.

at least you enjoyed your hols thats the main thing thats why we go on them to relax and enjoy ourselves, i am the same at crimbo i love it and just take a few days off lifes to short to be sat around a misery at crimbo when everyone else is enjoying themselves, and your worring how many syns are in a pringle :rolleyes: glad to see your back on plan that's the main thing hun xx

ummmmm just read your food diary i love linguine i've just bought asdas garlic and basil linguine but havnt tried it yet maybe i will do green tomorrow and have it with chilli tom sauce too :)

just dropping in to say hi! I agree with everyones comments bout hols, I put on 6lb in the week I was away and dont regret it....... I enjoyed every bit! xxx

ummmmm just read your food diary i love linguine i've just bought asdas garlic and basil linguine but havnt tried it yet maybe i will do green tomorrow and have it with chilli tom sauce too :)

i'm addicted to it - it's my favourite pasta. have just eaten it and i'm nicely stuffed! lol

Back