modify the preparation instructions

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Got my pack yesterday and starting today. Any advice about changing water quantity or to spice up the food? What to put with the meals? Wanna enjoy the food from day one so i don't end up at the chippy lol

Look at the stickies at the top of the forum. All of this is covered in those.

I pretty much stick to the guide with water bar mac cheese which needs more.

Mac cheese - not a stand alone meal. Great with cauliflower, greens, brocolli. Throw in some chilli or garlic salt

Spicey spag/spag - gorgeous on its own. Often add mushrooms, chilli flakes and seasoning - buillion cube etc

Chilli - again nice on its own - nice with any veg, I like greens and mushrooms, super filling

To porridge - sweeter and nutmeg yum yum

Mushroom pasta - not really a stand alone for me anyway - shredded leeks, greens, mushrooms on top and seasoning - garlic be nice

Hope that helps :)

That's great but can i ask a question might sound daft but how do u cook ur mushrooms and are Veg unlimited ?

Veg is 200g you will get a list with your first order telling you what kinds are ok to eat- cauliflower, broccoli and courgette are a few I can remember! I put my mushrooms in a pot with a tiny bit of water and they're lovely. Good luck!

You boil them ?

I use a spray of frylight, good stuff :)

Making sure you have your 200g of allowed veg really helps with weight loss I've started to add spinach and garlic to my chilli mushrooms and peppers makes you more full and really boosts your energy it's improved my out look of this diet and I love to cook! Just make sure there on the allowed list I dropped 6lb in the week I started doing this probz just a coincidence tho!

Starlight said:
By the same token though dont get stressed if you dont have the veggie. I never ever have any and my losses arent too shabby ;)

Understatement of the decade Missus ;)

That's true :D your losses speak for themselves starlight!

Back