Moisturiser

Ani*me

Think there was a thread on this a while ago but i couldnt find it... Anyways can anyone recommend a good overall moisturiser? I have bio oil but hate it any suggestions? :)

Soap and Glory was very popular on this forum last year, its the Firminator cream. Palmers cocoa butter firming cream also had its fans.
I apply all sorts, used Nivea's firming lotion today.

Dry body brushing also recommended, except you do it after your bath or shower. Brush towards the heart, then apply the chosen lotion/cream.

This was hot stuff last year on the forum, with good recommendations from beauty therapists as to how beneficial it is!

I just started using Dove Firming body lotion (not sure if its available outside the US) and so far the scent is nice and it doesn't seem to be too oily. I tried another few firming lotions last year and frankly they all smelled terrible so I'm pretty happy with this one so far.

Yes Aseyan, Dove is here and it is really nice. Infact it compares extremely well to some lotions that I have tried that cost 3 x the price.

Forgot that one!

I have to agree with Bling! Soap and Glory Firminator is great for sagging skin - has sorted mine out a treat. Also Soap and Glory Body Butter is divine :D Not the cheapest of moisturising products, but well worth the money IMHO :)

Back