**Mojo Finding Monday - Hour by Hour**

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Morning peeps!

Up early for placement and have a whole 17 minutes to spare, so thought I'd pop on here for a bit.

Not much to report really, quiet weekend, all on track on 810 and scales showing a good downwards shift so far, which is good.

Most exciting thing we did was take dog to the dog wash and bathe/groom her. She still looks a bit "fluffy" but she is quite happy with extra large chews bought at the shop.

Off to placement in 15 minutes, but have a good day on plan and for those of you who struggled over the weekend lets find your mojo again.

See you later!:wave_cry:

Morning Lexie!

I have just finished my 810 (add a meal week) but admit that I struggled eating the quantities involved it made me feel very bloated and uncomfortable.

Yesterday I got on scales and there was a 2lb increase!!! So am off to my WI this morning and we will see what the official result it!

Hope you have a good day on placement today, and hope everyone else who comes along has a good day!

Will report back later with my losses!

x

Morning all,

Back to SS 100% after a weekend of celebration (birthday, christening) and a couple of meals off plan.

I'm feeling good this morning, and hope that I will stay as determined as I am now. Have 2 cakes in my bag ready to bring to work and I WILL not have any!

Will be spending most of the day with suppliers and lunch will be provided. I'm not sure how I'm going to get my tetra down me, but worst case I will have to down it in the ladies :D

Right, time to go! Have a lovely day everyone!

Good luck at your placement Lexie.
Tilly, I'm sure it'll even out your body is just getting adjusted to eating.
Herewego good luck with getting back on plan.

I started CD today, only got 3 to 4 hours sleep so I'm sipping on water, trying to hold off and not have my shake until 11am. I'm feeling quite focussed, considering how I stressed myself this week. Fingers crossed x

good luck for today and hereafter sbridge!!

I never ever have a meal until noon however I am going to start swimming so think I might need a shake or bar before I swim, to give me the energy boost to get me through.

x

Morning all!

Nice morning here, not much planned for today-going to chemist and library but not till later this afternoon so morning at home sipping shakes and water and entertaining DS.

Love the title, hope I find my mojo soon, I am feeling focused but not sure if Im back in ketosis, not going to test don't really see the point as it wont make any differecnce what the result is!going to hold off having a bar until tomorrow anyways.

Good luck to all for today especially to Sbridge for your first day!!

Morning everyone!

I'm off to my sisters in a bit, she's got a charity band night in September which I'm helping her with so going for a good old planning sesh. I've got my WI tonight at 7pm, feeling pretty nervous as it's my first on 1000 and also it's in the evening, so I've got the weight of everything I've eaten and drunk throughout the day, normally I get weighed in around 10am-12pm.

Ok, seems I'm not meeting with my sister!! One thing I really really hate is when people change plans, I don't know why it's such a big deal to me, it just is. I was meant to meet her in town at 9.15 this morning, then at a bit after 8am she text me to say that she was going to have to go straight home from town to wait for a parcel, so we agreed that I'd go to her. I was about to leave and text her to tell her that and she said that she'd just popped round to see a friend in town, so obviously wasn't home. And then when I asked her whether she wanted me to come over still and when she said we'd better make it another time. It's just really annoying! I mean, it's not like I was going over there for coffee, I was going because she asked for my help, because I'd sat here planning things out and getting stuff together to take her this morning, and she messes me around and then cancels. I might be overreacting because I'm a moody cow, but slightly takes the... michael... in my opinion!

Rant over. Thanks for listening! So appears I'll be around a bit today after all.

Sorry about that Caroline, it is annoying when plans change especially since you were ready to go so there was no notice!

DS been hard work so far even with having a morning nap and down again just now, think it stresses me out so much because 90% of the time he's so easy peasy, we're really spoilt with him when i hear about other babies. but that 10% of the time is soooo hard, I know he's just teething/tired but its still so challenging.

Will try to enjoy some peace and quiet for now and will have a shake soon.

Afternoon all. Take that were absolutely awesome best concert ive ever been to!!!!!!!!! Feeling a little jaded today because not had a lot of sleep last night but was well worth it think will be an early night tonight though. Well at the moment am working my way up the plans the quick way (due to impending IVF) and struggling a bit with the sheer amount you have to pack into your body everyday am on 1000cals today and boy oh boy was still stuffed from breakfast at lunch time and thats before I brought a shake into the equation lol!!!! Hope your all having good days and with the sun shining like it is who couldnt be happy xxxx

Hey everyone - its quiet on here today - Ju cant wait to hear about take that sounds ace....

Lexie - hope placement was okay. know you are on a heavy ward and I bet the heat doesnt help!

Tilly hope the WI went okay nd am sure the weight will come off next week if it hasnt this week. I found that last time that my AAM week I didnt lose then had a whoosh the following week.

Alli - hope thwe restart going opkay - Im restarting today too we can do this.

sbridge good luck with starting too

Angela hope you and DS ok x

Caroline - I totally feel for you I hate it when people change plans too - seemingly for no particular reason

Today has gone relatively well for me, am 2 shakes down, no hunger have had 1.5L of water and feel okay. Am sure it’s still some carbs in my system keeping me going. Lets hope it continues ! I think because I was so busy at work I just didn’t have time to think about food which was a good thing.

Love Jess xxx

hi everyone, havent been on much lately. just feeling yuk with flu but improving today.Had to add carbs today coz doc wants some bloodtests due to my migraines that last for 7 days sometimes. so I added some "gentle" carbs by way of extra veg and a piece of brown bread, no more!! Im sure it wont do too much damage.

Hey great to see you back Jess!!! wasnt the same without ya LOL!! hope you had a great time.

Placement was hard today - heat horrendous. Trousers wet sweating so much. However bless Lidls deodorant. 75p a big can and not a whiff off me all day.

Ugh.

Anyway thats today done - in early tomorrow through to Friday. Awaay to watch rest of Sweeney Todd before going through to work some more on essay, and into bed for a 5am rise tomorrow.

Haha I watched Sweeney Todd a while ago and after 10 minutes my friend text me and asked what I though and I text him back saying was ok but hope they shut up singing soon. At which point he informed me it was a musical. Whoops. I didn't know that! And I soon turned it off lol

Right, I'm off to see my CDC and get weighed and measured... eeek! I'll be back in an hour or so, unless it's bad news, in which case I'll be hiding!

Just back from WI, managed to lose 6.5lbs this week which I'm rather happy with! Brings me down into the 17 stone region, so I'm happy. Here's to me having a 100% week and having a good loss next week too!

Woohoo, excellent weightloss Caroline, I'm really pleased for you....

Back