Moments of realisation!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Ever have one of those moments where you suddenly realise how great SW is? I think it all just clicked and my head is well and truly back in the game, after a few weeks of "one more syn won't matter"...

I am on my way to target :) finally! And I think I have minimins to thank!

x

I agree penguin - when it "clicks" it is the most amazing feeling :)

Today, I'm having a bit of a wobble, it's TOTM and I really want cake. Normally, I'm a savoury girl but today I want a big huge slab of Victoria Sponge (if you please, lol!!)

I emailed my sis and told her (she's also doing SW) and she sent me back a very motivational email all about how it's only a few months till my wedding and how amazing will I feel in a little black dress for my hen do and the slinky wedding dress I want to wear on the day and the bikini's I will have for my honeymoon.... so now, I stick two fingers up at cake and realise that SW (& mini-mins & my sis) is my friend much more than cake is...

The cake will be over in minutes but the memories of your fab hen do and wedding will be with you forever, as will the pics of you in your slinky outfits :D xxxx

Good for you evil penguin and Cailin! SW really is amazing, we jsut have to keep reminding ourselves of why we are doing it!

I had that about 4 weeks ago - woke up one morning and it all just seemed to be 'right'. Have been doing really well since then x x x
Minimins are fab!

On Saturday afternoon, after having a rubbish start to the week, I said to my boyfriend I'm not going to WI on Tuesday cos I know I'll have put on. But then on Sunday I had a 'click' day and went to the gym and stayed within my syns. Since then I've been fine and I AM going to my weigh in tonight to see how I've done. Not expecting much but I'm giving myself a pat on the back for going. It's amazing how many of us have these 'click' days when everything fits into place!

Back