MommaB's Diary

MommaB

So, my target is to get from a size 16/18 to 12.

My first goal - lose 10lbs, aka 35,000 calories.

Exercise - exercise bike, walking, cleaning, dancing. Oh, and sex ;)

Motivation - my son, my health, my partner (who has said when I get to a size 12 marriage will be on the cards - he knew that'd motivate me).

When I'd like to reach my goal - a month.

Diet - cereal for two meals, healthy dinner. Considering slim and save if I cannot meet my targets.

How I'm tracking my loss - spreadsheet. I enter my total calorie loss that day (minus any calories I've gone over of my daily intake) and my weigh in at the end of the week, it then calculates my total calorie loss that week (which I'll then compare to my target calorie loss for the week) weekly weight loss and total weight loss from the start.

Well I did well. Yesterday I had 2 pieces of turkey, 1 of ham and 1 of sausage meat. One roast potato and some swede.

Today 2 pieces turkey, 2 ham, 2 sausage meat and a small slice of cake.

I'm really proud of myself. Been jogging on the spot, and on the stairs, can't wait to get back to my bike later this week x

Hi MommaB, Welcome to the forum.
Well done on the completion of your first day and I am sure that if you keep that up you will soon be back to size again...:)

Not to want to cast a gloom over your great motivation but don't forget that being human we all tend to have the odd blip now and again so don't be too upset when it happens. Just consider it as one of those things, so to speak, and get back to it as soon as possible.

All the very best to you...:wavey:

Yeah, I have to be honest the cake was a blip as I'm trying to avoid sweet stuff until I've reached my first target, then I will allow it in moderation.

Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully I'll fit in better here than I have on other forums.

I hope you had a merry Christmas x

I don't know how I managed it, but I have lost 3lb this week. I have 3 weeks to lose another 7lb to reach my target. I'm very determined.

I will no longer be a flabby mummy, I will be a yummy mummy in time for his second birthday which gives me a year to lose 30lb, but may decide to lose more if I can reach that :D

Back