mommyB's SW journey

thanks, been shopping this evening for party food for saturday ( daughter was 6 yesterday) and i picked up the new magazine so i shall be digesting that in a while

well i gained 2,but am ok with that, especially as on tuesday it was 8!! planning another 100% day today, doing some of the cooking for tomorrow so need to be on my guard.

B 2 poached eggs on toast (HXB)
L can of stewing steak,pots,veg
D spag bol

exactly!! considering i had a full cooked breakfast all 3 mornings, an ice cream everyday,wine every evening, fish and chips,pizza, etc i think 2lbs is ok, . I enjoyed it, but now its behind me

Hey Hun, 2lb on isn't so bad, and if you enjoyed your weekend then what the heck!! I do believe it having a binge every now and again and this weekend is going to be one! Tescos have ben and jerrys ice cream (and frozen yogart but I didn't have room in th freezer for both!!) at half price! OHH I do love a nice tub of ben and jerrys! Thankfully I will normally not pay £3.99!

Good luck with the party hun, I feel for you as my son turned 6 in Feb and as well as the food I had 10 boys on full rampage round my house - this year it WILL be more subdued!!

Anyway chic, have a great weekend and enjoy yourself and have a good sit down after the party - I think you will need it lol x

thanks, d'y know i have never tried ben and jerry's ice cream, not a huge ice cream fan, but i still think its probably better if idont try it from what I've heard!!

I have about 20 children comming, and a bouncy castle so am hoping that at least its dry!! My eldest daughters birthday is in january and its so hard to do nice partys in the winter isnt it, cos you cant just kick 'em out intio the garden !! fortunately she wants to go to the bear factory next birthday so that's sorted already!!

then after all the kids have left at around 4, the grandparents are arriving at aorund 5 for a birthday tea, i know this sounds crazy but house not big enough for everyone at once, and thought would be less work overall to just do it all on one day, then i at least have sunday to recover!!

I did the same in Feb, we had the kids and then the family, I was so tired I could have cried by the end of it all!!

I hope it stays dry for you, not being able to rely on the weather is horrible. My daughter Elles birthday is in October (day before halloween) so we won't be able to have a bouncy castle then either! We have decided to take them out for their birthdays in future - ie to the zoo and then McD's etc as last year Callum behaved so badly with his friends that we can't face it again.

I don't think he knows how to behave when he has friends round, he gets on so much better with adults that I think he finds it hard to interact with kids his age and ends up getting in trouble! (Well that is what I am hoping is the problem however he is a little brat most of the time at the moment!!) Kids, who would have them!!

Your probally right about the ben and jerrys, i wish I have never tried it as its sooo nice, for example the chocolate chew chew has little rolo like pieces in the caramel and vanilla ice cream and the one I got last night is chocolate / vanilla ice cream with macadamia nuts coated in chocolate through it!! bliss!! Callums favourite has vanilla, white chocolate and marshmallow ice cream with little white choloclate polor bears through it.....! anyway am starting to dribble - so much for the diet!!:D

I hope you make the most of Sunday and relax, get the kids to tidy up for you and put your feet up for the day x

i have said they can both have a 'proper' party til they are 10, so Olivia has her last one comming up, then after that we'll go to cinema and pizza hut or something and take one or two friends along-will be cheaper at least!! obviously 'special'birthdays will be different but i dont even want to think about them being that old yet!!

have just had my lunch, sw chips,peas and a can of stewing steak-all free, i CANNOT beleive that this is a diet,even tho i've done it before, but they didnt have EE then and i love it. was so stuffed i could only manage an apple for afters-unheard of!!

I know it's great isn't it? I made the kheema curry (out of the new EE book) the other night for my mum, brother and me and they couldn't believe the quantity you could have and the fact that it was "diet" food!

Enjoy your party, hope it stays dry for you and as Shirley says try to have a nice, relaxing day on Sunday xx

Hiya matey.
Glad you are loving the sw diet..you are really into it at the mo and im so pleased for ya.:D
have a fab day xx

eveningall, laptop been playing up, just whilst its in the mood to work , here i am.
Had daughters birthday party today, went off really well , but i have mostky been off plan, tho have been more restrained thatn i moght have once been,
Back to it tomorrow.

hey mommyb

great to see you, i havent been on in a while been a bit busy with life

hope you can get back on plan - altho im off plan to as going my holidays tomorrow

x

Hey hun, I'm glad your party went well, I bet you were bushed though! Don't worry to much about being off plan for the day, just draw a line under it and get back on track today (anyway you probally used up loads of calories running after the kids!!) x

Back