mommyB's SW journey

Back from work now, and feeling a bit better. My boss is doing my head in at the moment-wish she would sort whatever is bugging her and get of our backs. since the start of this term she has been like a grizzly bear with piles!!

Have had my lunch and stayed sensible ( jacket spud with quorn chilli and 2 grated mini babybel lites, followed by pineapple L/F yog). Not sure what to have for tea yet, any ideas for a green day tea?

Jane my green day dinner today is
tesco spinach and riccotta sausages (2) they are free
chips (I cant be bothered with sw ones) 200g of rustic ones 2 syns
and a herb salad free

all my foods are in my diary here under weight loss - I dont keep a separate food one - so go have a look in there

Thanks h-like the sound of those tesco sausages.
I ended up having a knorr pasta and sauce ( cheese and brocoli flav) i made it with skimmed milk and water so it worked out to 2 syns, had some mushrooms with it, and some sugar free jelly and evap lite for pud. felt extra angelic as i fetched everone else a macdonalds ( i did pinch 2 of MrB's fries !!).Am peckish now so off to bed i think

well I am not surprised MrB had no weight problem
you keep pinching his fries :):)

hope today is a good one
:)

Gosh hun, you are so good only pinching 2 fries, I would have buckled under the tempation and got a meal plus milkshake (even though not that fussed on McDs!!!).

Been really good today too, ended up having to have lunch at school cos of a meeting ( ofsted coming next week OMG),bearing in mind there was pizza, i had turkey and salad and one small slice of bread, no butter,dressing or pud!! off to polish my halo now

Lost a pound this week which was pretty fab considering i only actually followed the plan properly for 3 days!! . I do need to pull my finger out now tho and do it properly

well done on that pound off
and as for ofstead - remember you are good at what you do and so are all the staff - you have NO worries

No Bayside, its a big one. To make it worse our head AND deputy only started 3 weeks ago.
H, i'm meeting with them in my role as Governor, not my 'day job' so its quite a big deal if i do get something wrong. However had a briefing session today with head and feel a bit calmer about it ( was in full scale panic mode this morning !!)

Food wise i have been brilliant today, if i do say so myself. Tomorrow eve we are having a takeaway and bottle of wine so looking forward to that.

Ok change of plan, no takeaway,been invite to in laws to tea instead of for lnuch tomorrow, tho i still plan to have my wine when i get home, and looking on the bright side will save the cost of a takeaway

Am having a EE day as i have no idea what will get given for tea so can only go with the flow. so

milk for drinks heA

B beans on toast (heB) inc 2 syns for spread
L prawns with low fat noodles and stir fry veg ,inc 1 syn for bit of oil
T who knows ?

wine 13.5 syns.

yesterday ( yes i know its all backwards!!) EE

milk-heA

B mushroom omlette with grilled toms ,inc 1 syns for oil
s muller lite
L turkey, salad, 1 piece french bread 2 syns,salad cream 1.5
s plum,banana, half tin baked beans ( not all together!!)
D jacket spud, salad, quorn lamb grill steak 1.5 syns. mayo 1.5 syns. sugar free jelly, evap lite 1.5 syns

total syns used7

Not bad so far

Jane checking over those diaries you are doing well (I love other peoples diaries - so we can all gather ideas)

now as for the ofstead - they WILL know you a parent governor and will not expect you to have all the answers - they WILL expect the governors as a team to have the answers - so panic NOT

as for the newness of the head and deputy that can often work in the favour of the school - what they will be more interested in is what WILL the direction of the school be with new people to lead it into the future rather than what has happened in the past - they will bring up any short comings and require they be put into the action plan - BUT with a new leadership they know things will change anyway

expect a short inspection to check up on progress - this ofstead will set a new marker for the way forward :):)

Good morning H, am feeling quite calm about ofsted at the moment, it doesnt all stand and fall just on what i say does it!! Am more concerned about what i'll do about lunch!! this may sound obssessive but i'm doing so well at the moment that i dont want to end up just grabbing something!! think am going to take a packed lunch and eat it in the car.
The inspectors are using our staff room so i cant eat in there and dont have time to come home between end of work and meeting plus have no idea how long meeting will last -just want to be prepared!!

Had a lovely tea at inlaws but it wasnt really Sw friendly,home made chicken and ham pie,with mash and veg,followed by fruit flan and evap. have gestimated from the shopping guide that i probably used about 30 syns yesterday,including the wine when we got home,so with fridays syns i am going to say i have used 40 so far and am going to allow myself 50 to cover the remiander of the week,which should leave me a little slack.

all comments on this welcome!!

just had fruit for brekkie ( banana,satsuma,rhaspberries) having spag hoops on toast for lunch and turkey meatloaf with roast parsnips and sprouts tonigh-sounds good to me

just dropping by to say goodnight.
the turkey meatloaf was gorgeous, one of those occaissions when you really regret serving it all up cos you would've loved seconds!! everyone liked it so will be having that again.

Did have a bit of a wobble thisafternoon during a bit of a stressful period, but i stopeed before it got out of hand so a positive there i guess.

best of luck this week, it will be finished before you know it:) As aleigha said, with new head and deputy it will be about planning for the near future.

Hey Hun, your diary is looking good, Good luck for the inspection. I'm sure you will be just fine hun and as for lunch take a sandwich in your bag and if push comes to shove run out to the car and eat it! x

thanks for the thoughts gals-can you hold them for tomorrow please? i found at that my 'bit' of the inspection, scheduled for 1.30 today has been postponed until 11.30 tomorrow and i found this out at 2.30 after having sat there for an hour waiting gggrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Back