mommyB's SW journey

Good morning all, going to plan my meals again for the week,as it worked really well last week, already have most of it in my head-just need to commit it to paper. Found it meant not only was i prepared for sticking to plan it made shopping easier too.
speaking of which,after planning i am off to tesco, saw a dress when i was in there the other day and loved it. decided will be perfect for a do i have coming up soon-fingers crossed they still have my size.how i wish i was more of an impulse shopper!!

Got to be extra specailly good this week

well have planned and shopped !!
today has been
Milk-HXA
B-banana,raspberries and muller lite
L-mugshot,2 small whole meal toast HXB, 1 laughing cow e/lite 1 syn, activia yoghurt
D spag bol,2 grated babybel lite 4 syns, banana ,pot L/F custard 5 syns

glass wine 5 syns.
total syns for day 15, ok spot on allowance but didnt cut back any, oh well ,must try harder

Have put some pics in my album of yesterdays ride out!!

Thanks weemo, yes i got the dress and it looks good, will look even better with a few more pounds off, its 3 weeks from yesterday for the do i want to wear it to so here goes i guess!!

oops neglected my diary a bit over the last few days,seem to have a bit of a virus and not been feeling too great-again!! but food wise been doing ok,will be gutted if not lost this week, i hate not having my scales tohave a sneaky peak but MrB is adamant i can only have them on friday mornings-boo hiss!!!

Green day today
Milk for drinks HXA

B beans on toast (hxB)
L veg curry (home made,syn free) and savoury rice
D sundired tomato sausages (3) mash,veg

Need to add more he's but looking ok

Hey hun, Hope you feeling better now. I'm desperatly trying not to have a sneaky Wi this week, I'm probally better off not knowing though as I can't stop munching! Its not good! x

well no sneaky peak but the jeans i have on today ,i used be be able to pull on and off easily without undoing them but havent been able to for ages. Well today i discovered that i can again,not so easily as before but i can do it!! yay for that and yay for belts !!

Also yay i have found out today that cheese can be HeB on a green day, which is brilliant cos i love cheese and its always good to find ways to legally have the things you love!!

Talking of cheese, saw a thread yesterday where a few people rcommended cathederal city light so i went to get some today, unfortunately in Asda it was way too expensive for me so i got some own brand half fat mature cheddar-will let you know what its like

it was ok, but mixed it into the mash, had a tiny taste on its own-can live with it. Still keen to try the cathederal city-shall look out for it to be on offer

Hi mommyb :)

I was just looking at your food plan for today, and it's made my mouth water haha. Do you eat anything between your meals? Do you have any HEa's? Probably just milk I guess.

I still love the fact that you can have a lovely cooked breakfast, a lunch that could be a dinner, AND a dinner, and still be on a diet LOL.

Someone at work earlier saw my Alpen light bar chocolate and fudge and said "I thought you were meant to be dieting" loooooool :)

Keep up the good work ♥

Thanks Dave,after seeing your menu's I'm glad i can inspire you in return!
I do usually have 2 snacks-one around 11.30 before i go to work ( dont usually get my lunch til 2ish which is long after breakfast) and one aorund 4ish-cant sit there while the girls have their after school treats and have nothing!! usually i'll have fruit or a mullerlite,sometimes an alpen lite bar ( apple and sultana are my favourites). I have also just discovered mugshots too. My hubby travels with his job so if he's home late i like to wait and eat with him, so i'll have a more substantial snack, but isnt that the beauty of SW, that its so versatile and fits into your lifestyle-you do it with your shifts too-brilliant isnt it??

You are spot on that my HeA is usually milk for tea throughout the day ( and i drink it by the pint!!). if its a red or green day i do sometimes have a 2nd-today i had some cheese on my jacket spud.

Well its weigh day tomorrow an i'm really not sure what to expect as ever,can only hope its good news, my jeans feel looser so i can only hope that they havent stretched in the wash!!

Back