mommyB's SW journey

yeah,all that resisiting and the scales were up this morning!! tomorrow is official weigh day so lets not panic!!

Back feeling a bit easier this morning so am trying to blitz the house while i'm in the mood, but i seem to have found my way onto here !!

Have neglected my diary a little today but have been very busy. will try harder

will be partly off plan tomorrow. i have to attend 2 harvest fetsivals and a funeral, as well as going to work. Dont plan to be sill tho.

weigh in is tomorow so wish me luck

Morning hun, well done on resisting the ice cream and good luck for your weigh in xx

Morning Hun, Good luck with your WI today, I managed another 1lb this week! I hope you keep your will power up with the harvest festivals and funeral. Have a great weekend if I don't be speaking to you later. x

aw,thanks folks . Happy to report another pound has bitten the dust,of course i always wish it could be a bit more but its its gonna be slow and steady then so be it.
Dave i am a morning weigher-out of bed,loo, then onto the scales naked-please avert you eyes. This is only for the official weigh in of course-the other 20 times a day i weigh myself are usually clothed. Have asked MrB to hide the scales today-its not doing me any good.

Been to harvest festival take one this morning-the younger children and how sweet it was. got the upper school one this afternoon after work then straight to the funeral-busy,busy,busy.

I have a really painfull hip today-been giving me gip for a while but today am hobbling like a hobbit!!

Congrats hun, another lb not to worry about! I have to admit that I won't eat until I have WI! the only thing is I don't own a set of scales - I keep meaning to buy a set so I use my mums so I pop in every Friday morning and scare her half to death to use the loo and WI - very important to have a wee first!!! x

Thanks both,deserve a good weekend i think. Had a really busy/stressfull week with my mums health and ofsted. Then today at school had a major incident with a group of year 4 boys and for the 1st time ever was reduced to tears. They have been made to apologise and have lost quite a few privilidges and the school is going to call in their parents in,so i do at least feel like i got some back up and support. And all this before going to a funeral, its been quite a rollercoaster ride today.
On the upside i have been to 2 harvest festivals today (thats what comes of have a daughter in both ks1 and ks2)both of which were lovely.
I have a dodgy hip which has also been really sore today too, maybe i should change by user name to captain crisis

Foddwise i havent gone crazy but cant claim to have been on plan and am currently enjoying a very well earned glass of vino,boy am i glad its the weekend

Well done for losing another pound :D:D It doesn't sound like much but if you can keep the same rate it's almost a STONE by christmas!!

How many syns is a glass of wine? Wine seems to go down rather nicely after a stressful day, but rather than drink it off the SW diet couldn't you factor some INTO it? That would be the best of both worlds!!

Honestly, some days I have to ADD things to my daily eating plan because I haven't used any syns (brekky/lunch/dinner all free/HEx!! If I liked a glass of wine I know where my syns would go :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and if you are feeling tempted at any point just picture being a stone lighter before Christmas, and watch that picture vanishing before your eyes :)

good morning. Last nights wine and take away were including in the plan you'll be pleased to know. I had already planned that fridays lunch was going to be off plan so in the end it made sense ( well to me anyway) to just write off the whole day.
Wine ,depending on what you have is between 4 for a small glass,5 for a medium and 6 for a large. I worked out that half a bottle of red,my particular temptation is 13.5. i can absorb that in a whole week.
To eat i had lamb rgoan josh for 6.5 syns, and boiled rice(shared with MrB) ,free, as was having an ee day . also had 1 popadom ,4,syns and a tiny bit of MrB's naan 2syns ( 20 for a whole one) so last night i had 26 syns, but had eatent free food all day so am not too worried.

HAve gotten up this morning feeling really pants!! seem to have developed a cold in my sleep, so feel a lazy day comming on with plenty of warm tea. Means i can finish my meal planning

food plan for the week (how organised is that?!)

Today EE
B-mullerlite
L-2 toast (hxb) spag hoops,2 babybel lite grated ( 4 syns),cadbury lite choc mousse (3.5syns)
D-roast chicken,stuffing,potatoes,cabbage,carrots ,gravy, fruit (need check syns for stuffing and gravy

Monday RED
B 2 weetabix
L gammon,egg,toms,mushrooms
D steak and roast veg

Tues EE
B bacon and egg
L pasta with makerel in tom sauce
Dchicken stir fry with noodles

Weds EE
B ham and cheese omlette
L savoury rice with salmon fillet and veg
D ww shepherds pie (3.5 syns) and veg

Thurs EE
B magic porridge
L can of stewing steak with mash and veg
D bacon and parsnip pasta (4 syns for cheese)

Friday Green
B beans on toast
L ww med pasta (2 syns)
D tesco meatfree sausages (sundried tom and cheese) with sw chips and peas,

Each day Hxa will be milk for drinks and cereals. will add more hx's and syns for puds and snacks each day.

all comments welcome

Today EE
B-mullerlite
L-2 toast (hxb) spag hoops,2 babybel lite grated ( 4 syns),cadbury lite choc mousse (3.5syns)
D-roast chicken,stuffing(1.5 syns),garlic mashed potatoes,cabbage,carrots ,gravy(1syn), banana and custard (4syns)

syns for the day 14, and i would just like to point out that i sat there very virtuously with my banana and custard while everyone else had treacle tart with theirs

Morning all,looking forward to my red day,havent done one in a while seem to remember when i did Sw years ago they made me pee alot-LOL-made sure am not wearing complicated trousers

Back