Monday 18th june starters.

Morning ladies :)

First WI in this morning and I've lost 10lb!!!!! over the moon! Could probably be down to the gorging before I started the diet, but I'm chuffed anyway!

Hope everyone is doing OK? xx

Fantastic!!:D You must be so proud. My 1st WI is not till tomorrow but have managed to stay 100% all week. Don't think I have done enough exercise tho.

You must quite rightly be walking on air and so motivated to keep going. XX

Morning ladies :)

First WI in this morning and I've lost 10lb!!!!! over the moon! Could probably be down to the gorging before I started the diet, but I'm chuffed anyway!

Hope everyone is doing OK? xx

fantastic well done! my first weigh in is tomorrow hope i have lost as much!

Fantastic!!:D You must be so proud. My 1st WI is not till tomorrow but have managed to stay 100% all week. Don't think I have done enough exercise tho.

You must quite rightly be walking on air and so motivated to keep going. XX

my first weigh in is tomorrow as well! not done much exercise either but hope to build that up over the next few week as my body gets used to this diet. :eek:

Still got a few days till my weigh in but well done 10lb is amazing.

Good luck for tomorrow look forward to seeing you loss :)

Aww wow 10lbs thats amazing hun x

Thanks all for your support - it is great and does spur you on to keep going :)

Am going to try and up the exercise this week, but it can be tricky squeezing time in between work, kids, chores etc... (well, those are my excuses anyway lol!)

Looking forward to hearing your losses tomorrow xx

Congratulations all of you - you are doing so well.

Started to read your thread about an hour ago as I started on the Exante Total Solution on Friday 22nd, so this is my forth day. Ashamed to say that I had done Lipotrim 100%TFR last year and lost a couple of stone but, here I am again but only heavier than I started [Bet you've never heard that one before!] On a tight budget this time around [well who of us aren't these days] so giving Exante a try!

Concerned I won't be 'Accountable' to a third party each week for the weigh in so wondered if I would be intruding if I asked to join your thread / group?

Have been 100% to date - struggled a little earlier [I'd had an unexpected guest so missed my lunch shake] and had to call into the supermarket for my son - SOOOOO close to buying some sliced roast beef BUT didn't - I know that sounds pathetic, but I thought you guys would understand.

Hope to get to know and support you all if you'll have me.

Welcome Kelly - the more the merrier!!

Hope the next few days til WI go to plan and look forward to hearing your updates xx

miss_malone said:
It was my first weight in today (after restarting from earlier in the year) and ive lost 12lbs!

Well done you!! That's a great result and will help you focus on the next 7 days :) x

miss_malone said:
It was my first weight in today (after restarting from earlier in the year) and ive lost 12lbs!

hiya MM just a quik 1 to say thats great wow wat a loss sure u dont need tellin 2 keep up the gud work....but keep up the gud work!!! 100% TS have another gud week

Welcome kelly and good luck. whens you weighin? my first is on thursday.

Well done miss malone 12lb wow i have read some really good weight loss on here i hope i can be up there in double digets

Hello all!

I am currently on LL but am switching to exante as soon as I finish the packs I have. A friend who did LL with me 4 years back suggested exante to me and I am excited to try it! I am on day two today but have done a few days here and there over the course of the last month. I have lost about a stone since returning home from a 6 week trip to Seattle in March but still have a long way to go. I am hoping exante works for me- haven't tasted the packs yet and wonder how they will compare to LL! Not that LL packs are tasty or anything!

This is my second real attempt at a VLCD. My first was 4 years ago and I lost 4 stone in three months. Two babies later and I am back! Fingers crossed....

Hi there Brie welcome hardest thing is 2 start again u mad the 1st steps 100% TS u can do it lots of motivation on here willpower is the way forward! enjoy ur day

Hi Brie and welcome :) I did LL for 7 months back in 08/09. The Exante packs are very similar, although after the time on LL and then 2 months on CD last year I've had enough of the soups and their aftertaste, so have gone for shakes and bars only!! They also sent me a couple of porridge samples and they are pretty good too! I'm not sure if its just me, but the shakes don't seem to be as sweet as some of the other packs I have tried?

Must have been hard in the States for 6 weeks - I put on 10lbs after just 2 weeks in Cocoa Beach last year :eek: !!

Best of luck xx

Welcome kelly and good luck. whens you weighin? my first is on thursday.

Well done miss malone 12lb wow i have read some really good weight loss on here i hope i can be up there in double digets

Hi KP - My weigh in day will be Friday although ..... Need to do something different this time so I really feel that this is the time I succeed ! Thinking of measuring my loss every 10 days .... [I've noticed this on one of the signatures on the '40 day challange' and I quite liked the idea!]

Having a good day today - feel good you know? How's it going with you ?
:girlpower:

Good luck for friday Kelly. not sure if i could wait 10 days to WI. im hoping i stop thinking about the WI over the next few weeks as i settle in to the diet as its all thats on my mind at the mo.
i am going to work out how to add my goals and weightloss to the end of my messages too and maybe a tracker (over kill lol)
Good luck hun x

Well done everyone on fantastic losses and welcome Brie. I also did LL 4 years ago and lost 3 1/2 st but - quell suprise! I too have put it and more back on and I don't even have the problem of having had 2 babies during that time. My first WI was today and I have lost 10 lbs. I am thrilled and have just dug out my LL book and found that is exactly the same amount I lost on their first week. So apart from the cost and not (in my case) having some skinny minnie who told us she had never had a weight problem being condescending to us every week exante is clearly just as good. I find the shakes not quite as sweet as LL but I think they are nicer and if you have a sweet tooth adding a sweetner sorts it out so gives you more choices.I have found this forum far more supportive and informative than she ever was.

Good luck and onwards and downwards to everyone. X:)

Back