Monday 21 July WI results

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all,

I thought we needed a new thread to collate our results it see if we meet our target of 100lb.

I lost 3.4lb

x

Lottie posted earlier and has lost 4lb! Hooray!

Miss Brite and I will be doing our WI in about an hour.........

good job ;)

Yay!

me 3.4lb
Lottie 4lb
Amanda 10lb

Total 17.4lb

That's already over a stone!!!!!

x

Well done to everyone so far!

CF you made your mini goal!! :D

I'm off to pick up Medea now so we'll be checking in shortly with our results...

i'v lost a stone !!!

4lb here :D

(making my own personal total 17lb woohoo)

hi emma here have had my weigh in and have lost 2lb this week bit dissapointing but all adds up i guess !!

well done everyone else x

Morning campers!! Back from WI and here are the results;

Medea - 6.5lb gone!!!!

rainbow brite - hmmm.... according to the pharmacist I lost 2lb but I got home and did all of the conversions myself and came up with 3.1lb so I'm sticking with that. I'm sorry but a calculator beats doing it in your head any day!! :( Yay I'm no longer obese, just a plain ol' heffer :)

me 3.4lb
Lottie 4lb

Amanda 10lb
Lucy 14lb (awesome babe!)
Pink Pixie 4lb
Little Em 2lb
Medea 6.5lb
Gemma 3.1lb (handy that coz with my 3.4 that's 6.5!)

Total 47lb

That makes us nearly halfway! Well done all!

Good luck for those weighing in later.

x

Well done everyone! Just hope I can add something later. Cuddlyfairy, just noticed that you have nearly lost 5 stone in ONLY 3 months - how fab is that?! Well done. Wish my weight loss would speed up a bit :(

Well done every-one. Hopefully I can add some later on. luv 'n' hugs. Trish

HEY!!! I BEEN LOOKING FOR U!

hi emma here have had my weigh in and have lost 2lb this week bit dissapointing but all adds up i guess !!

well done everyone else x

Hi, well done on your loss! 12 pounds in 2 weeks is great! 6 pounds a week average! :) You will deffo have a stone off for next week!

Im the girl from the other forum who told you about here btw! Nice to see u joined - hope u enjoy it babe

xox

Wow! So far that's

me 3.4lb
Lottie 4lb
Amanda 10lb
Lucy 14lb
Pink Pixie 4lb
Little Em 2lb
Medea 6.5lb
Gemma 3.1lb
Frances 11lb
Kazza 7lb
Satty 8lb
Helen 3lb
Lynn 7lb
David 4lb

Total 87lb

We are soooooooo close!

Have I missed anyone out? I know Sarah, Trish and Leanne still have to post, anyone else?

x

Thanks Sarah, I do have an awful lot to lose. You have done really well too - over 2 stone is fantastic as well.

x

what about chele?? have we got her??

i know she weighs the same day as me cos we started on the same day

You lot are fantastic, you should be so proud of each and everyone of yourselves.
I Kneel in adulation:worthy:
The next time anyone is feeling down or hard done by, you really should read this thread back as there is so much positiveness and it makes you smile:D:D:D:D

WELL DONE Y'ALL:)

add me in - first weight in - lost 9 pound. totally buzzing

xxxx

Back