Monday already!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by curvy0girl, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. curvy0girl

curvy0girl Well-Known Member

Morning everyone :)

I cant believe monday came round so quickly :( On the up side the sun is shining and I have full day planned at work so should go quickly!

Hope you all have a great day :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Spent yesterday on the beach at Saltburn pretending to be on holiday, roll on August. The girls still have another week off school so think we'll be spending a lot of time outside if the weather stays nice. Just hope i can resist the icecreams!

4. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

i was at saltburn yesterday!:eek: where abouts in yorkshire do you live?!

5. Deegirl

Deegirl Well-Known Member

Bank Holiday here....is it not there??? Kids off on Friday as well as local elections are on...think that will be a beach day...recovering from BBQ we had yesterday so just chilling today...have pool out for the kids they are having a blast. Eldest is on school hols since fri...12 weeks off!! Younger 2 have 4 more weeks then 8 weeks off!!!! I think our kids get longer hols then yours...am I right??

6. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

I'm in Leeds. Small world isn't it? What a glorious day it was. If we could guarantee weather like this I would holiday in England.

My kids were supposed to go back on Thursday but have an extra day off for the Euro elections as their school is a polling station so they are back for 1 day on Friday. They break up for the summer on 17th July for 6 weeks (3 of which we are spending in a cottage in France, complete with private pool, can't wait)