Monday already!

curvy0girl

Morning everyone :)

I cant believe monday came round so quickly :( On the up side the sun is shining and I have full day planned at work so should go quickly!

Hope you all have a great day :)

Spent yesterday on the beach at Saltburn pretending to be on holiday, roll on August. The girls still have another week off school so think we'll be spending a lot of time outside if the weather stays nice. Just hope i can resist the icecreams!

Spent yesterday on the beach at Saltburn pretending to be on holiday, roll on August. The girls still have another week off school so think we'll be spending a lot of time outside if the weather stays nice. Just hope i can resist the icecreams!

i was at saltburn yesterday!:eek: where abouts in yorkshire do you live?!

Bank Holiday here....is it not there??? Kids off on Friday as well as local elections are on...think that will be a beach day...recovering from BBQ we had yesterday so just chilling today...have pool out for the kids they are having a blast. Eldest is on school hols since fri...12 weeks off!! Younger 2 have 4 more weeks then 8 weeks off!!!! I think our kids get longer hols then yours...am I right??

I'm in Leeds. Small world isn't it? What a glorious day it was. If we could guarantee weather like this I would holiday in England.

My kids were supposed to go back on Thursday but have an extra day off for the Euro elections as their school is a polling station so they are back for 1 day on Friday. They break up for the summer on 17th July for 6 weeks (3 of which we are spending in a cottage in France, complete with private pool, can't wait)

Back