Monday always a good day to restart!

No swim tonight.... stomach is in agony.... no more carby cheats for me lol!!!!

Shantel, its one of those funny things some people don't see you for your weight and therefore honestly don't notice others don't want to say!!!!! You are fabulous and brilliant.... keep it up!

what is this carby cheats I hear???

AM you have come so far now to not faulter. Those treats will be there in a few weeks when you have finished. Guzzle that water, have a good sleep and fresh start in the morning.

Bren
X

Morning/Afternoon Bren

How are you today?

XXXX

Hi ya AG, have missed you. Where you been at???

Today has been really great about 1250 cals and I have drunk over 4 ltrs of water (AM are you proud of me!) however, no gym.

On the plus side I had a great session with my counsellor and this past week I have come leaps and bounds. My god even tomorrow I have arranged to meet a friend for drinks (haven't done this in ages). Over the past year and a half I have become recluse and avoided all occasions where drink and food have been involved so this is big.

I am more nervous about not seeing a difference in the scales on Monday morning though.

Bren
X

Bren, You know it is possible to be skinny and MISERABLE!!!! The scales are only one indication! You will be fine. I order you to go out and enjoy company and have a life.... you'll need one to show off your slinky hot bod!

Glad the counselling is going well.... we will get there together!

Hi ya AG, have missed you. Where you been at???

Today has been really great about 1250 cals and I have drunk over 4 ltrs of water (AM are you proud of me!) however, no gym.

On the plus side I had a great session with my counsellor and this past week I have come leaps and bounds. My god even tomorrow I have arranged to meet a friend for drinks (haven't done this in ages). Over the past year and a half I have become recluse and avoided all occasions where drink and food have been involved so this is big.

I am more nervous about not seeing a difference in the scales on Monday morning though.

Bren
X

Missed you too hun, haven't been anywhere to be honest, still catching up and lurking round and about but haven't had a lot to say and over the last few weeks have been off on holiday and then quite busy at work so less time to post. Nothing exciting i'm afraid, other than this last weekend as you've read.... LOL!!!

Well done on getting the water down, you'll lose and extra lb from the running backwards and forwards to the loo. :D

Am soooo pleased you have had a good session and are venturing out for a social meet up, sounds like you're doing well to me and i'm sure you'll have a fantastic time hun.

I'm sure the scales will show a loss this week, you've been very good from what i've read.

XXXXXXXXXXX

That's true and it is helping. Yes we both will get there. I am very determined to make this year my year still.

I'm off to bed it's 11.40pm and I have to get up in 6 hours. Shake up your routine today and guzzle hun! You are staying focused today!

Bren
X

Bren, you have your wi this weekend??? Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Gained as I predicted! 900gm. But probably due to eating foods that I have forbidden in my diet for so long and my body may just be adjusting. Like chick peas, pumpkin, a little choc, protein bars, apples, kiwi fruit. Nothing bad or overly high in carbs.

SO on my scales 75.4 and hoping that Monday after a week on CCing that this number will change. Must say my mind is clearer and I do feel better about life and moving forward with it. My thoughts aren't completely dominated by food. However I know that if I really want this weight to shift I must get back into the exercise! I have done 30 mins today and will go the gym again tomorrow. Just have to make time to go during this week and whilst back home, which I am more than happy to pay for 5 or 6 casual visits.

How are you? Back to SSing I hope!

Bren
X

Thanks gorgeous!

What are you doing with your diet these days??

Bren
X

Sounds sensible.

I have found a whole new change of thinking in my head since turning to calorie counting. i have managed the gym, drinking and even been social and went to a bar on Friday night and this morning some of the 900gm has banished (hopefully for good)!

AM I do sort of feel bad for posting on here as I am not doing CD. However in saying that I am going to do 2 CD products a day, a meal, 2 pieces of fruit and a yoghurt on the days (8) that I will be working this carnival whilst I am visiting home for 2 weeks. I leave next Sat night and I'm not sure if I will be able to connect to the internet?

When i return I am thinking that I might like to still use 1 CD product a day and follow a 1150 cal plan or 1200. Inclusive of the CD product.

I have reassessed my goals and feel that by the end of November I should be at goal or 2kg's within reaching it. Would be nice if when i return that I could be 72kg's. The week I work the carnival I do alot of walking (12hours) a day. My cals might be around 1200. This is low but I will be taking my vits and the 2 CD packs.

Enough about me how are you going?

Bren
X

Mini's is for everyone on any type of diet.
Don't feel guilty.
You're part of our mini's family so even if you're not necessarily dieting we would still want to hear what you were up to.
XXXXX

Bren, you are playing about... we both are at the moment. You will sort this out. You are still seeing your CDC.... so therefore under the advice of cambridge.....nothing to feel guilty about.

My frame of mind just isn't in anything at the moment. Need to get my head out of my arse and get back on cd... Monday's always a good day to restart yeah????

PS I need one more farmville neighbour to expand please come join me!!!!

Oh I haven't been on FB in about a week! Will try and get on tomorrow.

No I am not playing around with anything. I've ditched the Ultra life program CDC was also offering and I trialled for 3 weeks, then had my 48hours of freedom and decided not to go back on UL but to go back to Calorie Counting.

Body has taken a week now to adjust to the carbs and hoepfully I will start to loose again soon. Literally the scales are being crazy, up one day down lots the next and then up more the day after and then loose half etc?? Really bugging me. This morning, after a 1.6kg gain yesterday, they revealed a 300gm loss. Then this afternoon a 1kg loss from this mornings WI ?? I am consuming on average about 1300 cals a day and I'm only managing weekend work outs and 1 mid week one. But 3ltr a day of water min (been really good with this).

Also had TOM when I started CCing 8 days ago.

enough about me good luck at your WI in tomorrow! Sure you will be fine. I fly out on Sat night and not sure if I will have access to the internet for 2 weeks but plan to just keep on CCing and will be able to get to the gym easily for the first 6 days of my holiday before I start work at this carnival.

Bren
X

No haven't measured in a while, except my tummy and that shows nothing. I feel now that I am about to turn a corner hun and it feels good.

How is uni??? Have you started yet?

Oh and hun congrats you are doing fabulous, very proud of you! Christmas will be slimmsville for the both of us I know it!

Bren
X

Thanks hun! The scales are not always the best thing, I've learned through CD! The weight will be off, normally the body can fluctuate within four pounds or more on different days. It won't be proper fat, just water so don't worry :) I'm really hoping I can get these 36lbs off by Christmas! xx

Back