Monday Blues

GeMzY

Silver Member
I'm feeling a little disheartened this morning :cry: & felt writing it might make me feel better!

I am on week 2, the first week i had a fantastic loss!!! had a sneak peek at the scales this morning (2 days early for weigh in) & am 0.5lb heavier than my first official weigh in :confused:

I have been totally 100% (& its not TOTM) in fact I have struggled to have 4 packs a day (forced the last one on myself)

I'm hoping its due to working nights at weekends & its yet to catch up with the scales,

This up & down stuff was the reason I have refused daily weigh in's like I did before with CD....

Anyway rant over, paints a smile on my face & hope you all have a good day :):wave_cry:

Hi gemzy,

Don't get dis-heartened, it's still very early days and the scales before weigh in day are barely accurate. (I weigh about 3 times a week and I'm always pleasantly surprised in WI day).

Just keep drinking your water and I've found walking daily hugely beneficial if you have the energy! It all evens out to about 14lb a month so for you could have some weeks losses bigger than others but it will average itself out.

Don't get down, keep plodding on and you'll get there :)

Keep going GemZy!

Keep going Hun! I've just come off night's and had the same experience but after a few days it dropped right off again. If you can help it don't weigh yourself and go with how slim and lighter you feel. Good luck for the rest of the week! X

I'm on Monday of week 2 :)

Have you been drinking loads of water ? Literally to the brink of peeing your pants lol
Makes a massive difference ......

Let's get through this you'll be fine stay positive chick !!!!

I only lost 1 lb in my second week so don't worry. It could be that you're having something you shouldn't - such as camomile tea or diet coke - which could knock you out of ketosis. If not then make sure you are measuring yourself - at times when the scales don't move you'll be surprised at how quickly the measurements change.

I had a similar result on the scales, found it disheartened me, but i kept on anyway. Keep having the packs, keep drinking the water, you will lose weight. My clothes are really loose compared to 4 weeks ago. Really, it's impossible not to lose weight on this diet

Something I always think about when the scales aren't going as I wished is that the answer is never to cheat, stop or give up. Those ethnics always make the scales go the wrong way.

If ou stick with it, you get just as many unexplained big losses!

Thanks all for your replies & advice :) :) :)

Nah I've done nothing different this week from the first except drank more water than usual on sunday, dont drink any tea or fizzy drinks anyway & only have a coffee if I feel a headache coming on (strange I know but sometimes thats all I need lol)

Have had no urge to stray from the plan whatsoever which I am so proud of :D

Think it was just monday blues..... fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in :)

Back