Monday Daily! Lets do it hour by hour!!

I absolutely LOVE this diet & this place - its given me a chance, and one that I thought I wouldnt have! I cannot express how happy I feel finally regaining control of my eating drinking and bingeing!

I'm only half way through my SS journey but I am still half way through, never even thought I'd get to end of day 4 or past that and I am still enjoying it as much as I did after my first and 2nd WI's.

I cant wait to experience 790 for the final leg and then go back up the steps, I cant ever let my life end up like it was end of last year, it was so awful.....

Anyway - I need a drink after all that... Come on girls, you can do this but the not eating has to be more important to you than the eating!

Big hugs xxx

Thanks for all the good wishes!

Got my new computerised sewing machine up and running yesterday so have taken in some clothes!

Bought some trousers/cords just before Christmas which are now hanging off me and didn't want to buy any more until next Winter. Have taken three pairs in so far and it is wonderful to have clothes FIT me again!

Need to get some photos taken now that my clothes fit!

Not a baggy bag lady any longer!!

Thanks for all the good wishes!

Got my new computerised sewing machine up and running yesterday so have taken in some clothes!

Bought some trousers/cords just before Christmas which are now hanging off me and didn't want to buy any more until next Winter. Have taken three pairs in so far and it is wonderful to have clothes FIT me again!

Need to get some photos taken now that my clothes fit!

Not a baggy bag lady any longer!!

I think its brill that you lost the weight (you have actually lost half a stone more than my 11yr old daughter weighs......) Let alone being a dab hand on a flippin sewing machine - I can just about deal with buttons and they usually get despatched to my Auntie to deal with.....
Well done again Ann xxx

I'm really down ppl. Really. Feel like I've too many balls in the air and they're all goin to fall soon. ANd the longer I fail on this diet the worse I feel. I really need to get going so need all the help I can get. So hour by hour it is. I know in my heart I can do this. We all can- the proof is here eh?

Yes you can do it!
Focus on the things that work for you personally,ie.bad pictures or a picture of you when you were slimmer,or the outfit you want to wear or the event you are going to when you want to feel more comfortable about yourself.
I know it is really difficult when other stuff is dragging us down,but we need to remember this is the one thing we are doing for us and our own happiness and try and isolate it from the other things going on.

afternoon all, hope you all having a good one

good luck to those having a weigh in

well ive spent the day in the hospital, my wee girl has asperation pneumonia so is on oxygen, nebs and antibiotics, need her to fight this, we move in a week!

afternoon all, hope you all having a good one

good luck to those having a weigh in

well ive spent the day in the hospital, my wee girl has asperation pneumonia so is on oxygen, nebs and antibiotics, need her to fight this, we move in a week!

Thinking of you Claire - and your bonny little girl xxxx

Ok my eyes are broke i could not see this thread and i looked twice lol

ANYWAY i found it now hope everyone's having a good day well done on the weightlosses and well done again STBG for the wonderful 8 stone loss that's wonderful!!!!!!

Today's looking to be another great day for me i've had 2.25l of water so far so need a few more before beddy bos but went to physio today and omg she killed me she put me on a stronger traction and i thought my skull was gonna implode it was that hard eughh and then she massaged my thorasic cavity to loosen it but im VERY sore now grrr grr grr

My holiday is only 3 weeks away now I go away to Egypt on the 10th March....still worried about the food out in Egypt can anyone recommend certain dishes?

Are you staying in an aL hotel or self-catering? We went to Eygpt for xmas and New year 07/08 (El Gouna) Al and had a fab time. The food was fantanstic (Belgium hotel so good choice) and the hotle fab. Even in the center of Cairo we were taken to TGI Fridays for lunch, so you'l lbe able to get most things your use to - no need to resort to Omlete. However the Kababs are gorgeous.

Need to dash I have just 10 minutes before my first weigh-in, wish me luck!

Claire-sorry your little one is poorly
And Christina I cringed reading that.You brave thing-but good to see you are feeling good despite the pain.
Clare-well done on the loss-see all those virtual drinks and nuts didn't do any harm!!!
Spooks-How is the chicken pox going-Hope she is nearly better
and STBG 8 stone well done you.Can't wait till I get to that point

Evening all

Good luck Essexmum on your weighin this evening.

OMG Nina that sounds very painful I hope you benefit by it.

Hows everyone been getting on today, a new week for me another restart and going well so far.
The difficult time is fast approaching so I need to be kept very busy. May even end up going to bed early so as not to eat.

Had 2 1/2 litres water, 1 coffee and 2 packs so far. Will have a soup later.

Have a great evening everyone
Sorry if I have missed anyone too lazy to look back through the thread. ;0)

I'm feeling positive, now on the 790 plan for deffo and have had my spicy spinach and quorn soup....just a peanut bar and a peppermint tea before bed!

ooooh look I've got 6 reppy thingys now...:D

Thanks T4m for the encouragement. I think I can cope with 790 plan, failing that if I am not hungry I can have 4 shakes instead of 3 on the plus plan too.....so that gives me another option!! Should be fine for the weekends then!:rolleyes:

ooooh look I've got 6 reppy thingys now...:D

Thanks T4m for the encouragement. I think I can cope with 790 plan, failing that if I am not hungry I can have 4 shakes instead of 3 on the plus plan too.....so that gives me another option!! Should be fine for the weekends then!:rolleyes:

I am looking forward to 790 - just the AAM wk worked for me so I'll feel like I've died and gone to heaven on the 790.... My CDC really really rates 790, more so really than SS because you get so much more flexibility...
I'm just SS'ing to have a break from food and not have to worry about cooking, shopping and preparing it other than for the kids!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep...I think I go overboard a bit on the spinach, but it's really filling and the amounts of quorn you can have are huge!!!:D

If I don;t feel like a 790 meal I can either go without or have an extra shake, so for me the flexibility is now built in and I can stop panic eating at the weekends.:rolleyes:

Back