Monday Daily! Lets do it hour by hour!!

Sorry everyone had to take Parsley to emergency vets what is it with us and animals. He can't wee the poor thing so they're keeping him in and putting him on morphine and catheterising him if necessary then he's going by ambulance to our vets first thing tomorrow

Just had my salad tea and it was yummy now need to get some more water down me.

Glad everyones having a good day, is anyone up to anything nice this evening??

Evening all

Not caught up fully on all the posts yet but seem to have been some really good weigh ins and everyone is sounding up beat, fabby!

I have broken myself, or should I say Davina has broken me after doing the Power of 3 workout yesterday I can barely walk and its getting worse - there was me thinking this keep fit malarky was supposed to be good for you!!!

Gxx

GEORGIE check out the new you!!!!! twit twoo you look fabulous hunny!!!! LOVE the new hair cut!!!!

GEORGIE check out the new you!!!!! twit twoo you look fabulous hunny!!!! LOVE the new hair cut!!!!

You sure know how to boost a girls ego, I was having a bad hair day!! Do you think it is really bad if I confess that hubby does it with beard trimmers??!!!!

Gxx

You sure know how to boost a girls ego, I was having a bad hair day!! Do you think it is really bad if I confess that hubby does it with beard trimmers??!!!!

Gxx

umm HOW ON EARTH DOES HE DO THAT????????????????????????

And i thought u were going for that i've just been ravaged windswept look....suits you ;)

No it was the I twiddle my hair, ie, tie knots in it (never grew out of it) and when I undo them it ends up looking a little bed head!! He brushes it all straight and then goes round in a line with the beard trimmers ..... I'm confessing too much now how am I ever going to maintain my stylish woman of the world image now!!!

Gxx

lol well missus it certainly works!!!!! Can u send him orund my way my hair desperately needs a trim but i cant work my bum round to the hairdressers lol

Right fellow miniminers i'm off to bobos fingers crossed i sleep tonight hugs all xxxxxxxxxxx

nighty night hun, fingers crossed you sleep well.

xx

Back