Monday day 1.....

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Has anyone started TS today for the first time? Started my journey this morning

ahhh congrats.... i started exante today too... i have moved from Lighter life xx

yep!! first day for me too :eek:

How are you getting on? I am doing better that I thought I would and haven't felt that hungry - I think thats thanks to the heat and the amount of water I have been drinking.

I had a chocolate orange bar for breakfast and a chocolate shake for lunch. Loved the bar not in love with the choccie shake though. Am having the vanilla later on.

Good luck!!

Gembritney said:
ahhh congrats.... i started exante today too... i have moved from Lighter life xx

Hi, how long did u do LL for? is it much different to Exante? Goo luck on ur journey

tink82 said:
yep!! first day for me too :eek:

How are you getting on? I am doing better that I thought I would and haven't felt that hungry - I think thats thanks to the heat and the amount of water I have been drinking.

I had a chocolate orange bar for breakfast and a chocolate shake for lunch. Loved the bar not in love with the choccie shake though. Am having the vanilla later on.

Good luck!!

Hi,
Just starting to feel hungry now, but will be having some soup in a bit. Had bannana shake for breakfast which wasn't too bad, and the orange bar for lunch. Feeling a bit headachy and tired, but that could also be the heat. Have drunk plenty of Water and peppermint tea today.
Good luck on your journey, you will have to keep me posted on how u are doing. Is this your first VLCD?

Hi,
Just starting to feel hungry now, but will be having some soup in a bit. Had bannana shake for breakfast which wasn't too bad, and the orange bar for lunch. Feeling a bit headachy and tired, but that could also be the heat. Have drunk plenty of Water and peppermint tea today.
Good luck on your journey, you will have to keep me posted on how u are doing. Is this your first VLCD?

This is the first time I have tried a VLCD - have tried Slimming World and Weight Watchers but have never got very far. I am hoping that being away from food completely will make my brain click that I don't need half as much food as I have been eating. I am also quite impatient and need to see results a little quicker than 1lb a week so hopefully Exante will give me that :eek:. Have you tried a VLCD before?

I think I will be posting here a lot - especially when I feel tempted to eat as I will need something to keep my hands occupied.

I will be weighing in on Sundays and posting my weekly losses. Let me know how you get on too :eek:

tink82 said:
This is the first time I have tried a VLCD - have tried Slimming World and Weight Watchers but have never got very far. I am hoping that being away from food completely will make my brain click that I don't need half as much food as I have been eating. I am also quite impatient and need to see results a little quicker than 1lb a week so hopefully Exante will give me that :eek:. Have you tried a VLCD before?

I think I will be posting here a lot - especially when I feel tempted to eat as I will need something to keep my hands occupied.

I will be weighing in on Sundays and posting my weekly losses. Let me know how you get on too :eek:

No this is my first VLCD, same as you really been dabbling with SW and WW since beginning of year but not getting very far, need to break my habit of needing to eat all the time, I'm sure there will be times when I will want to eat, so I'm going to add the odd WS once a week after the first week, if I feel I am struggling too much.
How much are you aiming to lose, I'm hoping for a minimum of 4, maximum of 5.5

I am currently at 16 stone 3 lbs (down from 17 stone 11 doing Slimfast before Exante) so hoping to lose 4 to start with and then see where I am.

I can't remember the last time I weighed 12 stone so if I am happy when I get there then I'll stop if not I'll carry on. I really want to get into size 12's as am currently at an 18 ish but no idea what weight that would be for me.

My first goal is to get to 15 stone which I am hoping to do within six weeks :eek:

tink82 said:
I am currently at 16 stone 3 lbs (down from 17 stone 11 doing Slimfast before Exante) so hoping to lose 4 to start with and then see where I am.

I can't remember the last time I weighed 12 stone so if I am happy when I get there then I'll stop if not I'll carry on. I really want to get into size 12's as am currently at an 18 ish but no idea what weight that would be for me.

My first goal is to get to 15 stone which I am hoping to do within six weeks :eek:

I'm 16.12, was 17.7 but lost a bit on SW. My ideal weight is around 12 stone, as last time i was that weight I was a size 12-14 and that would do me nicely. I'm between a 18-20 at the mo, hoping to get under 16 by end of July.

emma5396 said:
Hi there i started day 1 today as well and not to bad so far.
Just on my way out to work so hoping goes quick.

I've not long got back from work, am expecting this evening to be hard at home! Have now eaten all my packets for the day an am feeling a little sicky! The soup was really thick and creamy, had to add extra water to it!

Tucked up in bed now with a cup of green tea and mint, thought I'd get an early night as my tummy feels empty ad would rather try and sleep it off.

Hi all I started TS yesterday as well.

I lost 5.5 stone 6 years ago and have kept it off mostly apart from an odd few pounds up and down. Stopped smoking on Jan 2nd this year and have gained 16lbs :sigh: so I am embarking on exante as I want quick results.

These forums are great inspiration so many nice people helping and supporting each other and some astounding weight losses as well! :clap:

Hi, how long did u do LL for? is it much different to Exante? Goo luck on ur journey

i did ll for just under 5 months and lost 5 1/2 stone.... pretty much the same as exante but ll shakes are a lot sweeter xx

Good luck everyone, hope the first weeks goes quickly for you

BF

Back