MONDAY hour by hour

To put a fly in the ointment.............. We foolishly sold the first house we brought together 5 years ago, and regretted it ever since - have just found out that it's on the market for the first time since we sold it. What really makes us sick, is that in the past five years the value has risen by £200,000. Hard to believe that we paid £270,000 for it, sold it 4 years later for £390,000 and it's now on the market for £499,995. All that money we threw away!!!!

I had a bit of look back today.Had to ring the Tax Office about Robins self assesment ,which meant i had to go through all my paperwork to find the phone number.Ended up reading all my condolence cards,the cards on the flowers,his death certificate ,my eulogy ,the readings etc etc.
God i am so glad i have NO food in the house .Dieting and widowhood ....bad mixture:sigh:

Keep your head up Cookey - we are all here for you should you want to talk or anything.;)

Today has been a better day for me, I have blobbed a bit but feel OK about it cos it was soooooooo minor.

I have faced my stress head on and prepped my work for tomorrow so i will now enjoy my evening and I have been knocking back the water (still not anywhere near 4 litres though!!!).

Altogether happy that I have taken more control today than I have been able to for a while. Not convinced i have lost any weight this week, but if I have not then there is always next week. I am not going to give up because I know I need to do this for myself and that I will feel 100% better if i succeed than if I fail.:)

Corey - I have always wanted to move back to the home in which I grew up but I know we can't live in the past. When you go back to that house it won't be the same. The personalities that made you feel at home and welcome are no longer there, just the bricks and mortar remain.

Good luck with what you decide.

Big >hugs> cookie well done for getting through it.:)

Well done Lemma with your positive thinking onwards and downwards a day at a time

Just watching "The One Show" and David Essex is on there he used to be my idol, I cannot believe how old he looks, sorry David. I am gob smacked. Still has that sexy voice though.

Awww, Cookey - I am sorry for your loss. :( Good on you for doing this and staying focused. Just remember, as horrible as grief is - even if you ate something, you would still be greiving the next day plus you would feel bad for lapsing. Be strong, and you look after yourself now - as your husband would want you too. :)

Bless you <hugs>

xx

oooooh, Lady, can't believe I missed David Essex! I've seen him live twice, once in croydon and once in Worthing, both times I elbowed various elderly ladies out of the way to get right to the front, ha ha!

He might be ageing, but he's still got those gorgeous eyes!! he can park his bike in my bike shed anytime!!! Swoooooon!!!

Actually not being mean if you had seen him I think you would of been very shocked.

Oh blimey, maybe I'm glad I didn't!!! I know he was looking a bit "weathered" (in the nicest possible sense!) when I last saw him, but oh, those eyes, those eyes!!!

Right, my lovely ladies, time for me to log off and climb the wooden hill to Bedfordshire, have a peaceful night, and see you all on here tomorrow evening!!

hugs and kisses !!! xxxxx

Well I havnt got a wooden hill as I live in a bungalow but I am off to bed

Goodnight and god bless.

(Corey my grandmas always used to say that;))

Back