Monday hour by hour

u can make the soup packs into crisps!! -- well as much like crisps as they can be!
mix with a little water to a thick paste, flatten on to a piece of baking paper and pop into micro for a minute (diff times for diff micros)
u have to spread it thinly on baking paper and cook in micro til they are crispy. i make three big crisps- they look a little like poppadoms!
i make them with potato and leek soup and i add in some cajun spice!

enjoy!!

Ooooo....Am DEFINITELY going to try that!!! Sounds delish and it'll be good to be able to crunch something! Great idea, thanks a million! :)x

I might try and make some crisps out of my chicken and mushroo later - you never know with a bit of black pepper on them they might be yum!

u should try it.....they really r delicious......maybe not Walkers Sensations but they do the job for now!

well tbh i didnt like them blegghhh but it didnt help i made them with out paper as well soi wouldnt recommend them lol

Have had my water for the day, got my milk and another pack to go, so was thinking about maybe having a hot chocolate before bed with the milk.

For dinner had chicken and mushrooms on skwers and donw on the george grill, was v v v nice, can totally seeing myself carrying on eating it after the diet, quick and easy!

H

I got home from work at 4.15 and felt a bit hungry so hoovered the room and washed up. That took me til 5 so then it was time for my vanilla shake! Got halfway through and felt full - yaaay. Drank the rest as I didn't want it to lose it's goodness and have been carrying on with the water and am feeling quite good.

Im not hungry and ive not had my evening meal yet! ~What shall I do?
Lynne x

Have it as a hot choccie Lynne? You need to have your last shake in some way shape of form

I did Fizz, thank you x
Lynne x

Back