*****Monday Hour by Hour*******

night-owl

Gold Member
Morning everyone, got a busy day ahead. Had porridge and coffee. Only drank 1.5 litres of water on Sat and Sun so aiming for 3 litres today. Hope you all have a good day today.

Morning! Had my Fruits of the Forest Shake and pint of water so far....need to up my water again today! Working from home so really need to keep busy!

Have a great CDing day everyone!

Morning everyone, my day is going well, 1st shake done and had tons of water and coffee, bought some skimmed milk now so i can have have white coffee at last as i'm on 810 now. Didn't have terribly good weekend, went to see the Stereophonics in concert on sat night and me and my sis went on to a few pubs and i had a few too many...oh dear!! yesterday was dd's birthday treat so we went swimming and then onto a chinese buffet restaurant that she picked, i was ok though picked green veg and dredged chicken out of the curry. scales not looking too promising for tonight's weigh-in, i'm a bit gutted as they've been looking great this last week! prob loads of water retention after the booze oh well not to worry this is my last Wi now til 30th dec so i'll keep up he 810 and hopefully i'll be at my target when i next weigh-in only got 1 more night out planned for works xmas do and then xmas to get through!!
Have also picked up a virus from my son and lost my voice today!! so croaking like an old toad. yip!

have a great day everyone!!

xx

Poor you, croaky! Have you any water flavourings? They're really good made hot if you are feeling poorly. Like Hot Orange or Summer Berry.

Thanks xx nah didn't bother with the flavours, i think i just need to shut up...ha ha and stop yakking that might help!! oh and keep downing th water of course.

im one shake down but no water!

need to pull my finger out with that!! water intakes rubbish!!!

i have been so naughty this week!!! picking and drinking (alot!)

determind this week!! (seeing my mum and dad on sat flying over to spain to them for a few days long story short have a MASIVE problem with my mum re weight anyhow i wont bore you with that i just REALLY NEED her to say wow silly i know as im married with 3 children! but i NEED her approval so 5 days till D-day!!!)

HAVE to hit it hard this week!!!

Get glugging Emmie!! it really does help with the nibbles as well as the weight loss too!!!
had my porridge for lunch and some of my chicken n cottage cheese of which the rest is for my tea. Got to get on with some work and stop faffing about!! sometimes working from home can be hard!

xx

anyone know if you can ketostix from boots?

afternoon all forgot to bring anything to work, so had a small chicken salad from the canteen and loads of water and coffee, gonna pop home in a bit to get my cd bar x

Get glugging Emmie!! it really does help with the nibbles as well as the weight loss too!!!
had my porridge for lunch and some of my chicken n cottage cheese of which the rest is for my tea. Got to get on with some work and stop faffing about!! sometimes working from home can be hard!

xx

Tell me about it. I work from home. Have a huge deadline today. And am I doing it? No, I'm on here. Please chase me if you see me on here again for 5pm!

thanks frances i really hope so!!
i cant help telling myself im silly for feeling that way i do but i really need her approval on my weight! seems so daft when i have a gorgeous hubby who cant tell me enough how stunning he thinks i am! yet all i want is my mum to say it!!

tbh i will put money on it now that she wont even meantion it!!!!!

You ain't silly. It's perfectly understandable. Even if she can't bring herself to compliment you (terrible if she doesn't), watch her face carefully when you meet and you will see if she notices!

Well Emmie I think you are fabulous for losing so much weight already! (but I do know what you mean about needing validation from certain people!) OH is paying for my CD, and he says he is supportive but unless I say something like "I am proud of myself for sticking to it so far" to which he will reply "you should be" he doesn't say anything.....I guess he has been around me on toooooo many diets before!:rolleyes:

hi guys. just thought i would pop in and say hello. don't really want to post because i feel like a fraud now i've had to come off until after christmas. but i miss the dailies so wanted to say hi :)

abz xx

dont feel like that abz!!!! were all friends here now so would be odd if you didnt post!!!

dont you dare go away and not post anymore!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't you dare not post on here Abz! We need you as much as you need this thread to keep you on track ma dear! No more of that silly talk.

Abz please post - it's good for you and us!!!

I went to see the Kooks in Blackpool and first went for an Italian meal with hubby ...... and I had a coffee while he ate, weren't tempted at all :D

Back