Monday- hour by hour

My totm arrived today and all I want to do is eat, sleep and batter the husband. I am a raging hormonal nutter. Came home today opened the fridge and could smell his chicken tikka. Had a good sniff and he said "you said to tell me to tell you to step away from anything if you look like you're going to eat it" Which I did. So why did that turn into this?

"Me being THIN is more imporant to you than me being HAPPY?! Why don't you love me? You just don't get it. I was only SNIFFING IT. I HATE YOU"

*Storm out kitchen*

Have apologised, made him dinner and tea.

Having some more water and then off to bed to set alarm for 5:30

oh honey... my OH has a nice big apology card from last time i was on cd and he's well aware he's going to get at least one more by thte end. i turn into a monster!!

am hoping that without my contraceptive implant i won't turn into such an evil creature and will have the usual cd losses as last time i was lucky to get 1.5lbs a week...

abz xx

Hey girls...
nice to see you all smiling!!!
I am chilling out now... just finished my last choccy shake as hot choc..
Had a nice hot bath to try to loosen the back again... is sore again tonight... (hugs to you Lexie - i turn into the hulk to at that time)
Jo, you must be excited about tomorrow... we will all be rooting for you... are you going to start your own diary?

Am going to go to bed soon... I think :D HAve a hug for tomorrow and hope you all have a good day :)

x

Yes im going to start a new diary on here 2moro a thread like urs and abz ....so excited xx..oh and was lovely to meet u ..hope to see u again soon x

Well done Abz, and good luck for tomorrow Mojo!

Aw Lexie, I am like that too at totm, can be soooo ratty & never twig why until its too late... never mind. And CD doesn't help, that's for sure! You put it right, so don't feel bad. Hope everyone had a fab day... I'm knacked, gonna head for bed now... see you all tomorrow I hope!

xxx

well i caved and took my painkillers for my back and now i'm floaty light to say the least... can't believe how late it is on the little sleep i've had... zzzzzzzzzzzz.

oh, and mojo, was it you that told me about that draft on the twilight website because i read the lot this afternoon :D

abz xx

Nope hun i havent the foggest what twillight is....well other than twilight chocolate:eek::eek:

hmmm. am sure it was somebody on here :)

good luck for tomorrow honey. i'm going to be routing for you :)

am off to bed now guys. see you tomorrow. i don't have to go back to work until the weekend now. woohoo!! :D
abz xx

Back