Monday- hour by hour

Tried reasoning with her through the door to get her out. Offered her ANYTHING she wants for dinner. But she just told me that she needs to get all her poo out before I do mine incase I smell the toilet out! She is so cheeky! Looks like its going to be my plump rear that gets parked on the potty if things don't change soon, lol

No, I resisted the urge. Just stopped at what I'd had, the salmon, prawns and ice cream. Felt ill when I went to bed too - I don't know why I do it?

Mia
I am so proud of you for resisting the urge :clap::clap::happy096: U did the right thing coming on here so we could help :whip: and you proved to yourself that you are strong enough and you can do it. Im sure because you nibbled on high protein you will get a loss chick .

Have been to tesco and loaded up on lots of ready meals for OH and kids for this week so i wont have to cook from scratch and can just fling somet in the oven AND I bought the LL mag to keep me inspired.

Am off to get the kids sorted and then off to my Mums so will be back later tonight and need to get more blinkin water down me only had half a litre so far!
keep it up girlies
x

Hope everyone is doing OK... I am soooo tempted today... by everything... but staying 100%. Time for a hot choc shake... the sun has disappeared, oh no!!!!

xxx

It's trying to shine here, but not quite making it. Sat on steps of my garden office with the laptop for a few hours earlier, but it was COLD.... brrrr! Never mind. There's always tomorrow!!!

xxx

Not done much this afternoon, think I used my energy this morning. I don't know if it's a craving or I'm hungry, not due for my last shake till about 8pm, had 3 litres of water, 4 cups of tea and a bouillon.

Got to freeze the brownies I made earlier so they can warm them as and when they need too. Just glad I'm not a chocolate fan, the whole house smells of chocolate now. :)

Hi again. Well I have been 100% so far, had about 2.5 litres of water but trying to have 3 to 'flush out' my cheat lol. I've had a choc. mint shake for lunch and sitting down to a veg soup now. Got a porridge to look forward to for my supper. Went to mams and the family were sitting down to chops, new potato's and Lurpack butter, and peas (OMG how much do I looooovvvee that meal??). Anyway, sat and glugged water all the way through. Feel OK at the moment and plan to stay 100% but this is my danger time - just need to get to 9.00 p.m. Hope everyone had a good day today and enjoyed their easter weekend. Work tomorrow

Be strong, Mia. Hugs.

xxx

So good to be back home...just had two days away staying with family which was lovely, but no internet connection so really missed the motivation from here! Sad to say, my 100% SS+ went a little bit out of the window yesterday evening as I cooked a full turkey Xmas-type dinner for everyone. I had planned to just have meat and veg but other things just fell onto my plate(I will spare the details!!). I just thought it wouldn't hurt, just once...
Well it served me right, as I then had many visits to the loo and have felt awful most of today. I think I have learnt the hard way that it really isn't worth cheating. Today I have been very good and guzzled loads of water and now feel much better and am looking forward to my last shake of the day.
Hope everyone had a good day...

Forget it now and move on... you'll be OK. I've been 100% after a wobbly weekend, too... phew.

xxx

Hey all ,

How have your days been , i had my 1st cdc meeting today i have come out of this feeling extremely positive & raring to go ..i have my one weeks supply of ss ready to start in the morning, i kno i was supposed to start today but i had a family day out today and i wanted to give the book a good read tonight to so im totally clued up not an excuse ladies and gents honest.....

I really hope the girls who started today had a fab day ive been thinking of u all day!!

xxxxx

Really not feeling well tonight. I've got really bad trapped wind and lost the very last deflatine tablet down the back of a set of heavy drawers that I threw it down on top of! Grrrrr! Snuggled up now in bed, incredibly bloated, aching and tired with a hot water bottle and my laptop on my stomach.

Nipped up to see my CDC today for some water flavouring to help up my water intake and its lovely, so am feeling a bit more positive. Hopefully a good day with lots of fluids tomorrow will ease all this bloating.

Hope you've all had lovely, sunny 100% days xx

Hi Girlies -

well Im back from my Mums and I am proud to say stayed 100%.

On the way my OH kept saying you need to eat even if its just some turkey and I said 'yeh whatever'.
I then managed to get round it by having my hot choc at the table and saying I would have turkey later.
My 3yr old nephew came to my rescue by wanting to go in the lounge as he had finished his dinner, so i obligingly had to take him;) and my drink with me while everyone ate
and lo and behold when we returned I was offered food and I said no actually Im full after my hot choc - result!!

Luckily they didnt push it as they have seen me lose weight last time so didnt want to upset the weight loss and my S.I.L's sister has just restarted LL too so she was on side too.

So all in all a productive day and fingers crossed the scales move again in the morning.

Great to see everyone has managed 100% today and we can do it tomorrow - hang in there Mia you are doing fab!

Im back in work tomorrow after a nice week off and I do 9 - 3 so will be around mostly in the evening s now apart from weekends, but ta for all the support you have really kept me going during my bad times (weekends are my downfall - I always pick!)
Actually this is the first weekend in 9 that I havent picked and TOTM is due soon.

Keep strong and focused everyone x

Hey all ,

How have your days been , i had my 1st cdc meeting today i have come out of this feeling extremely positive & raring to go ..i have my one weeks supply of ss ready to start in the morning, i kno i was supposed to start today but i had a family day out today and i wanted to give the book a good read tonight to so im totally clued up not an excuse ladies and gents honest.....

I really hope the girls who started today had a fab day ive been thinking of u all day!!

xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun x

hey everyone. back home after my super quick zoom into my cdc's house. she's lost weight and is looking truly amazing :)

i have my supplies for the next week now, including apple and cinnamon porridge, which i LOVE and i've got some skimmed milk in in case i fancy the odd ss+ day, but i haven't as of yet...

end of day three here i come. just having my final tetra as two cups of hot choc :)

abz xx

it's lovely. doubles what you have. half a tetra and top up with hot water and voila :D it doesn't taste as strong either as some find tetras too strong-tasting... i wasn't keen when i had my first one. now you can't keep me away :D

you looking forward to tomorrow babes? (as if i didn't know :D)

abz xx

Haaa full of beans me!!..or shud i say full of tetras!! ....god im so not funni!!.....

I hope i like the tastes i have got choco bannana and strawberry tetra and vanilla ,mint choco, some chicken and mushroom soups and butter scotch and fruits of the forest ....... im sure i can tweak it all a bit to my liking thou

Back