***MONDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Ibizamad

Loving losing
A very quick post as can't see this one yet today!
Off to work for the first time since starting CD today so will be very different but should be OK. Am cooking jacket spuds for all the staff today as it is an INSET day (prearranged prior to CD!!) which will be a challenge to put it mildly but I think I will cope, even if i just stay by my desk rather than go to the staff room.
Good luck if you have a weigh in today.
Have a brill day everyone.
Sarah
xx

Hi Ibiza, good luck! You will resist those nasty ol' spuds, no worries. Hope the sun shines and the day is lovely and work is a breeze...

xxx

Good luck today everyone. I sympathise Ibizamad, I'm back at work tomorrow since starting so will appreciate any tips on coping! Have already told people I'm going to be watching what I eat, but we're such a sociable bunch, I think it'll be tricky!

Right, off to hang out some washing in the lovely sunshine and then tidy up while waiting for my new microwave to be delivered :)

Have a good day!

Yeah, who wants potatoes anyway lol! Well I have a day at home today with the kids, I hope the sun comes out!! Am off to my weigh in soon, fingers crossed!

good luck with the evil potatoes :)

good morning everyone. i feel like crap this morning. like i did when i first started. i didn't cave last night. but i feel like i did. tired, no energy, headache, really thirsty. hmph.

abz xx

Aw Abz. Sorry you are feeling low. Is the sun out? Can you get out for a walk with a friend or on yur own, and get some sunshine? I'm working today (deadline looming again) but taking time out for a dog walk later with pal, & the sun is out... it's my midday treat! Hugs, honey. High Thelma & FB!

xxx

well i'm off out to ikea with a friend in about an hour so am trying to pull myself together before then :)

abz xx

Good morning everyone, hugs katycakes.. well day six of being confined to barracks.. (poorly girl) sun shining in Devon, glorious yesterday but to sick to go out.. only have until weds to wait for tests.. trying not to feel guilty being off work but it's hard.. I work in a small team and it impacts on everyone else if someone is off. and its a highly stressful enviornment.. my lovely Mama said that's the problem!! not enough staff.. and you end up burnt out.. (she winks and says mummy knows best) ha ha x
I get weighed today, had to step up to 810 from ss, so it will be interesting to see what has happened.. I'm not getting hung up on the scales at the mo I just want to be well, have a great day everyone x:)

Morning all.
Another bright sunny day here in London, I am at work today. so can be on here all day!! too scary....
Good luck with work today Ibiza.... Your be fine just drink loads of that water..
Good Luck Thelma for tomorrow too. I take myself out for a long walk at lunchtime and then have a shake when I return.

Hey Katy hope your well today & enjoy your day.

Abz hope your feeling better, I am sure your trip to Ikea will help cheer u up .

Sarahlou , Good luck for your wi today.....

Hope everyone has a happy 100% day.... x

Hi Curly hun... hope you are good!

Abz, Ikea will do the trick, and a good chat with a supportive pal is even better. You'll be OK!

Hi SarahLou! Love your new avatar-thingy!!! Sorry honey you are feeling rotten still, not FAIR when the sun is shining. Can you sit outside and get some rays, with a magazine and a CD 'latte'? The sun will cheer you up. (I am SOOOO happy to see it, it visits too rarely here in Scotland!) We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you for Wednesday. Please try not to worry 'bout work, they KNOW you'd be there if you could. What do you do that is all stressy? Do you think stress is a part of this? Not what you want to hear right now, but you could try thinking about ways to make it less stressy, or even think about a career-switch... what are your dreams? Then again, if you are anything like me you may crave a little stress in your work-life! (Remind me of that next time I am moaning about a deadline!!!)

Gonna get myself one of those CD 'lattes' I think... sounded too good!

I feel the same as Abz: yesterday evening I felt really cold and tired, had a crap night sleep (again) and then woke up this morning feeling breathlessly tired, no energy and so on. Why is this? Does this happen to others?? (btw I walked the girls to school this morning - 25 min round trip)

hugs to all on this beautiful day!

Well done for not caving last night, Abz - it takes a lot of strength. Enjoy the ikea trip (am turning green with envy at the thought! lol).

Thanks for the lunchtime walk tip, Curly. I always use the "I'm too busy" line as an excuse, but should try to change my outlook and organise my deadlines!

Hope you feel a little better with some sunshine SarahLou.

T x

Morning all.

Sarah - Hope your first day at work on CD goes well and you manage to avoide the spuds.

Abz & Penny Jane - Sorry to hear you are feeling crap, hope you feel better as the day goes on.

Sarah Lou - Hope going on to 810 helps, and that you're on the mend soon. Try not to stress about your colleagues, they will just have to manage eh?

Hello to everyone else and hope you have a good day.

Well my littlun is back at pre-school today so am hoping to get lots done this morning, although I will have to pick him up in just over an hour :(

Today is the first day I've been up dressed and out before 8.30am since being on CD and I feel a but fuzzy, nothing specific just not quite right. Should be fine after my porridge.

Off to tackle the ironing :eek:, back soon.

Hey Kirsten,
Just drink loads of water and you should feel better and if all else fails take some neurofen.

Was really happy this morning.. got dressed and felt good. Came in to the office and one of my bosses stopped me who I havent seen for a while and he said.. Wow you have lost so much weight...... and for once I said Oh thank you instead of I have loads more to go.. and then went through the office and another person stopped me and said hello skinny your looking good..

Awwww all these compliments /. Im not good at taking them... lol xx

Hey all! Another 100% day from me today! Have to be good as 10 week weigh in tomorrow. I started 810 and for the weekend I felt it was a bit too much food, but for my boredom at work it probably is perfect!!

Hope you are all good :)

Hey Crazy..
Good luck for your wi tomorrow.. Hope you have a good 100% day today.. We are both on the same week.. I have mine on Wednesday..
Hows the 810 going..... your so near goal your doing fab!!! x

Hey Crazy..
Good luck for your wi tomorrow.. Hope you have a good 100% day today.. We are both on the same week.. I have mine on Wednesday..
Hows the 810 going..... your so near goal your doing fab!!! x

Its ok, but I found it to be too much to have for the weekends, as I lied in and didnt even have breaky till after lunchtime!! lol. Sure it will suit me better for my desk job. Got pains in both my sides though, feels a bit like stitch?x

Well just had my first pack of the day & waiting for the timer to go before I wash the dye out of my hair (those pesky grey roots had made a comeback again!)

Today is a 100% day - spent the weekend faffing about with nibbly bits so back on the 100% wagon until next weigh in now. I've been 100% before so I can do it now. I want me stinky ketosis breath back! :D

Came in to the office and one of my bosses stopped me who I havent seen for a while and he said.. Wow you have lost so much weight...... and for once I said Oh thank you instead of I have loads more to go.. and then went through the office and another person stopped me and said hello skinny your looking good..

Awwww all these compliments /. Im not good at taking them... lol xx

Well done you, you must feel very proud and beautiful.... BRAVA!

Back