Monday Hour x Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Morning peeps!

Happy Bank Holiday to those lucky enough to be home, like me! :D

Well, I have made it! That's one week of not smoking under my belt, though it has been very trying at times!! Dieting is much easier!

Anyone know when Katie was back? I thought she's have been back by now?

Well peeps - have a lovely day, whatever you are getting up to!!

See you!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Silver Member

Lighter Life
    Morning all :) Hope your having a good bank holiday.
    Last week wasnt too good for me but getting well and truly back on the RTM wagon today!
  4. mrspnut

mrspnut Full Member

I've had a lovely weekend in Blackpool with the girlies. Had a bit of a wobble on saturday but my LL mates helped out with a few supportive texts - I didn't lapse and I feel fantastic that I managed a huge meet without alcohol.

I'm home alone now, DD1 is coming back from her friend's house this afternoon and OH and DD2 is coming back from his mums later - so I'm sat with the patio doors open and I have the laptop in the living room instead of hiding in the kitchen with the safety gate shut. :D

Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys the bank holiday. Commiserations for anyone that has to work today.
  5. cookey

cookey Full Member

lighter life
    great numbers mrs p.

well done x
  6. mrspnut

mrspnut Full Member

Thanks Cookey :D

I'm barbequeing for the family today and I've made myself some crisps and I might also have some ice cream as a special treat ;)
    I've set up my ticker for the summer solstice challenge.
  7. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Hiya all, been on a a fab day out with the family today to The forbidden corner in the Yorkshire dales. Was really fun! Def did alot of walking too so that cant hurt. I happily sat with my toffee bar while everyone had thier picnic and felt very virtuous. Hope everyone had a good day.
  8. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Hi all, have had an interesting day today, working and slobbing basically.

Been doing a lot of soul searching, and have also posted a thread on the CD forum about blood pressure and exercise to canvas more opinions.

Am on my 5th litre of water now, gonna be up all night :rolleyes:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.