Monday Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning peeps!

Happy Bank Holiday to those lucky enough to be home, like me! :D

Well, I have made it! That's one week of not smoking under my belt, though it has been very trying at times!! Dieting is much easier!

Anyone know when Katie was back? I thought she's have been back by now?

Well peeps - have a lovely day, whatever you are getting up to!!

See you!!

x

Morning all :) Hope your having a good bank holiday.
Last week wasnt too good for me but getting well and truly back on the RTM wagon today!
xxxx

Morning
I've had a lovely weekend in Blackpool with the girlies. Had a bit of a wobble on saturday but my LL mates helped out with a few supportive texts - I didn't lapse and I feel fantastic that I managed a huge meet without alcohol.

I'm home alone now, DD1 is coming back from her friend's house this afternoon and OH and DD2 is coming back from his mums later - so I'm sat with the patio doors open and I have the laptop in the living room instead of hiding in the kitchen with the safety gate shut. :D

Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys the bank holiday. Commiserations for anyone that has to work today.

great numbers mrs p.

well done x

Thanks Cookey :D

I'm barbequeing for the family today and I've made myself some crisps and I might also have some ice cream as a special treat ;)
I've set up my ticker for the summer solstice challenge.

Hiya all, been on a a fab day out with the family today to The forbidden corner in the Yorkshire dales. Was really fun! Def did alot of walking too so that cant hurt. I happily sat with my toffee bar while everyone had thier picnic and felt very virtuous. Hope everyone had a good day.

Back