Monday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Morning all,
After 3 and a half weeks off work, today's the day that I start my new job. I am very excited, but at the same time a little nervous. It's a new career, will be a challenge, very stressful at times also, so just hope I am able to do it? That said I used spend all my time in classrooms with abusive teenagers, so these should be a walk in the park in comparison.

My days are going to start a little earlier also, especially as I will now have an hours commute (by car) to the other side of the county to get to work, I will miss that 10 minute drive I used to have.

Anyways, going to have a cuppa, get my OHs butt into gear if he wants to be dropped off at the station (a 10 minute detour!!) and will then have to leave I guess.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning All,

Good luck on your first day Corey.

Rainy wet Monday, but for some reason its one of those days that I feel glad to be alive. Feeling positive and fresh, probably due to the solid 8 hours sleep I had.

Hope you've had a good first day, Corey.

Been rainy and horrid all day here, but have been round at a friend's house, supping peppermint tea most of the day and putting the world to rights. Bliss!

Blimey - it's quiet on here again?

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Today was totally brilliant. Think I am going to love my new job.

Had a bit of a shock though - I knew that myself and one other person were starting today. Was totally shocked when I discovered that the new person (other than myself) was someone I worked with at the DWP. Apparently she found out through the grapevine the day after I left. But was a nice shock. Have also been told that I am getting my own parking space at the council, so that will save me £10 per day in parking cost. Am really happy about that. Role on tomorrow.

Tell me ... all of you's who do this hour by hour thing ... does it work for you? I've always noticed it on here and read it almost every morning.

Hi Cah Ching!

Its just kind of nice to have a regular little check in place as and when you can make it. It used to be more of a tell what you had had so far, how much water, what was next, etc., just to help keep on the straight and narrow in the early days.....then its just become a nice little gathering place.

Don't by shy - join in! Good place for questions, etc., and all sorts.

We're just a gobby bunch. Most days.

The other days we all go quiet, but we always get back here at some point!

It all helps. This is just one small peice of my LL puzzles solution anyway. :)

Back