Monday Hour x Hour

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Good Morning Losers
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend
What a grey start to the week & this is summer
Have a good day & good luck to all who wi today

Morning RC,

What a grey and wet day it is here today. I had a superb weekend but have to admit that it reflects on the scale this morning, nothing major but enough to know that I need to be strict with myself this week. I start week 4 of RTM today and cannot wait to have my cooked broccoli tonight, I have been craving it for 8 months. Okay enough food talk.

I hope all you abstaining are having a great day.

Howdy boys and girls!

Sunny and cool down on the coast. I think it rained earlier - probably will again.! lol

Not much planned today - bit of wardrobe maintenance ;), and a workout, and then a chilled afternoon/evening, then back to work tomorrow for me.

So - best get crackin with me chores!! blech!

See you laters!!

XX

im so please i managed my first weekend on CD i didnt cheat once and i had two birthday parties! so much food and drink but i stuck to water both evenings and still had a fab time! anywayyy back at work now, have my two bottles of 1.5lt water infront of me...here we go! cant wait for weigh in on wednesday xxxx

Hello all,
I had a great weekend, the councelling session didn't work out (remember I said my counsellor said I could join a developers group) no-one except me and the councellor turned up but good news is that I lost 2lbs and had a good chat with councellor, don't expect anyone will turn up next weekend either due to bank holiday so may need support from you guys but at the mo I feel very motivated and focussed. Have a nice day all x;)

I'm in the depths of PMT and craving food big-time ....:( Passing the sandwich shop with the smell of bacon this morning was a major trial. Hormonal eating is going to be a challenge for me, I can tell. I have workmen here today fitting new doors - psycho neighbour kicked down ours a few weeks ago. At last we'll have some light again, the whole of the back of the house has been boarded up for a month!

I'm in the depths of PMT and craving food big-time ....:( Passing the sandwich shop with the smell of bacon this morning was a major trial. Hormonal eating is going to be a challenge for me, I can tell. I have workmen here today fitting new doors - psycho neighbour kicked down ours a few weeks ago. At last we'll have some light again, the whole of the back of the house has been boarded up for a month!

Oh dear those are the worst. The pill I am on I don't get my period so its great for me I never had that mad craving for stuff. I am sure you will choose to be good.
Hang in there.

Thanks Tange. I won't give in to the bacon, but I am biting my nails in frustration .... wonder how much carb there is in fingernails ..... lol.

Thanks Tange. I won't give in to the bacon, but I am biting my nails in frustration .... wonder how much carb there is in fingernails ..... lol.

:rotflmao: I know the feeling I had it a few times when I was in abstinence, I walk past three places in the morning where that smell comes wafting out and somedays were so hard to keep going. My housemate said when it happens to her she takes a deep sniff and then pretends she has eaten it. I tried that but it didn't work for me. :rolleyes:

Look at it this way - with the nails chewed off - you will weigh less!!! :D

Hang in their kiddo!! Its good you are recognising triggers - bring it up in your group! Might be a good discussion with good lessons, etc.

Good luck hon, and hope you feel better!!

xx

Yes, might just do that. It's interesting that it's protein and pastry I'm really really craving rather than the usual chocolate at this time of the month! Mind you, the kids were given some chocolate birthday cake yesterday and I could have cheerfully garotted them for a nibble, lol. It was only because it was under my nose though.

Back