MONDAY - "Lets do it hour by hour"

Well Done you Miss F!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for that day!!!! have got 17 boxes full of clothes that i could get into first time round, SO a huge well done to you!!!!!!!

Thanks LL
I don't envy you having to do horses this weather - Brr but must be lovely in the summer.

My Neice has two - and she wouldn't be without but they are a huge commitment.

I might get a few chooks though- they will be easier to handle ;)

:confused: What's a chook?

If I am right they are chickens.:D

Finished me soup, had two paracetomol drank 1/2 litre and now off out to do horses for evening. If I am not back within 1 hour, you know I have been blown away.

I used to love doing the horses but as I got fatter and fatter, and tireder and tieder almost stopped completely (daughter does them). But promised I would do them tonight as she is out. (Didnt know it would be torrential rain - Oh well my skin is waterproof).

By the way my hunter wellies (huntress actually as hunters wouldnt go round the tops of my legs) used to be so tight, I think they stopped the blood going round my body. I can now slide them on easierly with jeans on.

See you in a mo.

OY!! Don't laugh at the yank!!! :D

Won't they be kind of hard to saddle up and ride though? :p

I was just boggling at what you were pondering I did mean :eek:

What is the American slang for chicken?

Not laughing at you sweetie :whoopass:

I was just boggling at what you were pondering I did mean :eek:

What is the American slang for chicken?

Not laughing at you sweetie :whoopass:
Chicken!

LOL - I know you weren't!!!! I am not that easily offended, and I was laughing myself!! :D

The American slang for chicken, is........Chicken!! lol

Not very inventive are we!!! :D

By the way my hunter wellies (huntress actually as hunters wouldnt go round the tops of my legs) used to be so tight, I think they stopped the blood going round my body. I can now slide them on easierly with jeans on.

See you in a mo.

Mine too- although mine are Hunter because I didn't know about the other sort - I used to have to roll the tops down to get them off. Now they fit beautifully.

How chic chatting about wellies:party0048:

Chicken!

LOL - I know you weren't!!!! I am not that easily offended, and I was laughing myself!! :D

The American slang for chicken, is........Chicken!! lol

Not very inventive are we!!! :D
:D
How disappointing! You could make something up, con all of us Brits and then become famous as the person who invented the American slang for chicken.

I have vision! :cool:

Had mushroom soup and 1 more litre, nearly there with the water.

Will have a chocolate b4 bed. I am still really hungry this week for some reason. Still be good though.

Headache gone I think it got blew away. - lol

I've done the 4 litres but I won't be doing much more - just had a soup and 2 poppadoms and I'm about to have a savoury drink before hitting the sack.

Back