monday morning at home weigh in

Morning everyone! I've only gone and lost 4.5lbs this week! I did have 2 fast days as I had a bit of food poisoning at the beginning of the weeks but then had 5 days on plan. Can't do fast days all the time but its kicked the plateau I was experiencing! Hope everyone else has had a good weekend! Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done :D xx

-2lbs after my annoying 2lb gain last week. Now to lose another 2lbs this week! 3lvs would be amazing though! xxxx.

don't lose hope sophance, fingers crossed you will lose next week xxx

Thanks Chrissy, weighed myself this morning and I was 1lb 3/4 down from yesterday morning but will see what next Monday brings!

I lost a tiny half a pound but at least it is a loss as last Sunday I went off plan and ate to my heart's wishes :)

I lost a tiny half a pound but at least it is a loss as last Sunday I went off plan and ate to my heart's wishes :)

A loss is a loss :) well done chick xxxx

I weighed in early this week as also weighing in early next week! And -2lbs! :) xxxx

I weighed in early this week as also weighing in early next week! And -2lbs! :) xxxx

Yay! I had a sts this week but its better than a gain! Onwards and downwards for next week hopefully!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay! I had a sts this week but its better than a gain! Onwards and downwards for next week hopefully!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

STS is good! Well done! xx

Lost 1lb this week so I'm 1lb heavier than my lightest weight. Unfortunately not going to make the 3stone loss before my birthday, oh well.

lost 5lbs this week!!!!! very good loss as it was slowing down recently. Well done to everyone who had a loss or STS!!!

Looking forward to weigh in in the morning (such a weirdo I know), the scales were looking good this morning, hope it stays the same for tomorrow!

Lost 2.5lb this week, very chuffed! Just 3lb 3/4 away from 3 stone since January but that will have to be put on hold as it's my birthday on Friday and I'm going to enjoy it! Good luck everyone! Xx

Lost 2.5lb this week, very chuffed! Just 3lb 3/4 away from 3 stone since January but that will have to be put on hold as it's my birthday on Friday and I'm going to enjoy it! Good luck everyone! Xx

Woop well done! And enjoy your birthday! :) xxxx

Oops! After a naughty weekend away +3lbs! But that shall be gone very soon ;) xx

After a very unplanned, off-plan weekend I'm 4lbs heavier this morning. Some of that is pre * week bloating so that should be mostly gone by next week.

Had and STS this week, Happy birthday to Sophance, enjoy your day dear xxxx

Back