monday morning at home weigh in

I am with you as we go just for a family weekend aoon. Shopping tomorrow for shoes but will be eyeing up the clothes. Hopefully a size down 2:banana_dancer:

Hi All

Joining you on the Monday morning weigh ins.

I am 4weeks postpartum and will be doing the SW breastfeeding Extra easy plan.

I current weigh 13st3, I need to get to 10st to just make it into the a healthy BMI bracket. So that will be my starting target.

I have a wedding in 9weeks time and would love to look decent.

Good to all will catch up with you journeys shortly

Its always good to have an event coming up as you yend not to cheat. Ive embarked on a huge walking orogramme and seem to have been stuck at the same weight. Halleluja...i ve started to lose and am now where i was before Xmas. Would love to lose 2.5 stone before the end of the year.
Let:mm3kg:s do it:woohoo:

Its always good to have an event coming up as you yend not to cheat. Ive embarked on a huge walking orogramme and seem to have been stuck at the same weight. Halleluja...i ve started to lose and am now where i was before Xmas. Would love to lose 2.5 stone before the end of the year.
Let:mm3kg:s do it:woohoo:

Totally agree...Ideally would love to lose a stone by wedding. However also long as am losing even if it's slowly I just want to be shedding.

End of year am with you for a big target.

Lets do it. Ive got a short break a christening and then Christmas. Theres no excuse.
Like you said initially and it echoed something i think all the time. I would just love to go in a shop and try something on and think wow i look great instead of i dont look too fat in this. Lets hold that thought

My first week on SW and its -2lbs despite a bbq where I over indulged on Saturday.

Looking forward to another week ahead...I have a birthday party on Wednesday hopefully I can still manage another -2lbs

Lucky not to have gained during the three days i didnt walk. Back at it now and hoping to manage a loss on monday. Have got a meal out but I am going to be sensible as I have also got afternoon tea next week but will have it as lunch and dinner so s not to up calorie intake too much

hi ive done slimming world last year and lost 2 stone but me being me ive eaten so much crap since i left in october ive put 1 and a half on again, i need some online friends to give me motivation to get there again please and beyond!
im a veggy and will be following green plan
I am so plsed. I lost the 6 lbs i gained but now have lost another 2 lbs. I went out saturday f a meal (moroccan beef and spicy cous cous), and went t a carvery last evening. Just had meat gravy lots of veg and half a potato. Walk in total nine miles yestetday. So thsts the key for me. Also i find two biggish meals rather than three and snscks. Off for a long walk now before work and dare i say afternoon tea later. Its one of those wks. Italian on friday then a week of being really good.

-1.5lbs on my second week, 4.5lbs in total.

Back