monday morning at home weigh in

Luckily I weigh the same today as I did yesterday, so 17st2lbs and see you all in here next Monday!

I am a MOnday at home weigher!!! So I have added this as watched thread.

Today's weigh in - gained a pound :( On period and have only just really started 'loosely' (not that loosely) following SW after some time of very destructive eating. Bit disappointed but going to give it till next week before I throw myself headfirst into the chips and dip.

3.5 pounds this week bringing 3 week today to 10 pounds!!!! Very pleased as I have had extra syns and 2 meals out in that time. I know it's fast at first though so I am trying not to be too excited as a bit worried about being disappointed next week.

what is your secret? Well done. I lost 6lbs my first week, eaten tonnes of free and sf food! I want 2-3 lbs off next week but then just hope for 1lb every week as rather slow and steady and stay off, this has to be a lifestyle change or you would end up putting every lb back on. Obviously at target/maintaining you can have a treat, but you have to really plan around a 1/3 always being speed to stay healthy.

its hard to imagine being slim, but I'll get there.

Hi Leigh - I don't think I have a secret! It's only the third week in for me. I have eaten above syns a lot of days, I have started going to the gym which helps I expect. Trying not to eat crap/ I'm not really following the plan properly but it is a good inspiration.

Today isn't a good day though :( I haven't eaten anything rubbish or anything just feeling pesimistic. I want to be thin now...

I am following as well as I can, however haven't weighed/measured hexA just b. not counting syns just an estimate, i think im usually around 10 a day. but im eating tonnes of speed food. i am trying to drink lots and walking more.

I am following as well as I can, however haven't weighed/measured hexA just b. not counting syns just an estimate, i think im usually around 10 a day. but im eating tonnes of speed food. i am trying to drink lots and walking more.

Yeah I have not been measuring either. I mean breads easier, I take a handful of museli - prob a little more than is what's allowed and I have it with banana and not speed (shock horror!). Milk - I use almound which you get so much for so I basically don't count it and just have cheese. Cheese, this week I bought a block and cut it up into what should be the daily HExA (by dividing what it weighed by not actually weighing becasue I have no scales). I think I will weigh a bit in the future as I don't have scales so need to buy. I will pretty much continue doing this until my weight loss tails off. I have been eating so badly before that all of these changes have helped lose so far. Looks like we have a similar amount to lose too! I am going into my third week now so Monday will be my 4 th weigh in eek!! I really want to lose 4lbs so then I will have lost a stone but realistically that is a lot to lose in 1 week so I am really hoping for 2 weeks at 2 pounds each.

Hello all. I'm starting tommo! So will be initial weigh in before week one starts! I'm hoping to loose about about 2.5-3 stone xxx

Good morning ! Today is day 1 for me. I've done my initial weigh in . I'm 10st 8lb. Here's to a good week for everyone! See you next Monday!

So I usually weigh in the morning and was gutted this morning to maintain. Star week next weekend and I already feel bloated and have big heavy boobs ready for it, so knew it was that but still gutting. My boobs still feel heavy after work, but I didn't feel as bloated so I weighed again and have lost a lb. I know I should probably go with the first weight but I am going with the lb loss instead as I feel this is a more deserving weight... fingers crossed I'll lose more next week. (as like I say. Boobs still feel very full and heavy, that must account for a lb or two lol)

Yesterday I weighed less than this morning - my weighing day, unfortunately I couldn't go by yesterday's weight, I think it's quite funny our weight fluctuates that much, but I guess seeing these loses encourages us to carry on the way we are going, I'm thinking my pound that decided to stay this week is going to be the one I lose next week ha! I want loses, no gains and I really don't wanna be sts. I have about 27 weeks until I turn 40, so I want a good 2 more stones off if not more by then!

Yup I'm the same as you, def no gains and I really wasn't happy with a sts. I want to see that I am at least going in the right direction.

I'm losing more when I weigh on Fridays lol, part of me is tempted to change WI day to Friday but then I know that is silly and that it all evens out eventually anyway

Yeah I would try and stop yourself weighing any other day and only Monday morning and take it as it is, just follow the plan, it works, people have lost 10's of stone's, when you don't have too much to lose, it just takes time for your body to adjust that's all, and what with your running, have you thought that you may just not be eating enough?
Do you keep a food diary, would be worth doing one and sticking to it and showing us what you have had so we can give you some pointers?

I've got a food diary on here yes :)

I have already been through the not eating enough last time I did slimming world, was mortified when my consultant suggested I needed to eat more syns (I was gutted as I'd cut down to only 5 syns a day to boost losses and kept maintaining) they told me I should be eating more and if anything with the amount of running I was doing maybe have more than the 15 (I'm not anymore but at the time I was running at least 3 times a week and one of those times each week was at least a half marathon) I never went over the 15 but when I started having 10-15 a day I started loosing again.

So since then I have always made sure I have enough... unless I have plans that week that will take me over one day, then I will stick to 5 for the other days

yeah sounds mad but that's how sw works, totally pig out on anything speed, that's the trick, your body may think its going to famine if you aren't losing.

by the way the scales read 12stone 2 pounds this morning and im aiming for a stone lost by 5 weeks
I use my fitness pal as well as this site. They track your food and tell you what you will weigh in 5 weeks. May be useful for you
hi ive done slimming world last year and lost 2 stone but me being me ive eaten so much crap since i left in october ive put 1 and a half on again, i need some online friends to give me motivation to get there again please and beyond!
im a veggy and will be following green plan

Back