monday morning at home weigh in

Have just read this whole thread and well done everyone!!

Can i join you all too :D
Doing slimming world at home as I cant afford the petrol to get to groups or the charge!
Did the same last year and lost almost 2 stone, now im back on it to finish the rest! Weighed myself monday and I was 10st 13 cant wait for monday coming ive been so good but dreaded time of the month has hit today so it will probably be a disappointing one :(

Morning all,
I stayed the same this week. It's the first time I haven't lost since I started so I'm a bit gutted, however it was *week and I did have a KFC, so I was probably lucky not to gain ;)
Good luck to all of you!

Lost 1.5 lb , was hoping for more , as this loss happened during the first few days of the week , and have stuck with plan ..........oh well at least its a loss

lost 0.8kg (1.7 lb) so am pleased with that!
good luck all with WI today...

I stayed the same this week. It is *week so was kinda expected but still peed me off royally this morning! Never mind....onwards and upwards and all that. Well done the rest of you and well done welshcake! 5lb is awesome! Here's to a good week for everyone! X

1¾ lbs for me this week (0.8 kg as this is what I weigh in).
lesley50 I'm the opposite to you, I seem to lose it all at the weekends! When I peeked at the scales last Friday I was still the same as last week.

Well done everyone else who has not gained!

PS - just noticed when I changed my stats that my BMI is now below 30.
Yippee - no longer obese !!!!!

Morning

A stay the same for me this week, but not too surprised as have had a few more treats than I should have had!
Sarah x

4 weeks in a row same weight again!!! Starting to get annoyed now, just cant lose anything!!!!! :-( well done to everyone who had a loss this week xx

:D:D:DHiya everyone, congrats on all the weight losses, and to those who STS just keep going you will get there. I lost 1.5lbs this week, not a lot to a lot of people but I was so made up with it as I got my 1 stone award!!!

Lost 2 lbs this week..can see a pattern emerging..I seem to lose a lb for 2 or 3 weeks then one week 3lb then the next 2lb, then back to a lb..it is bizarre!
Hiya Spotty Teapot - If your's is a regular loop, is it to with *time?
Your post made me look at my losses - and hey ho I have a pattern like you. Mine seems to work on a 3 week loop and is roughly -2, -1, -½. (no more *times for me!)
Hmmmm - I won't if this is how the body copes with shedding fat!

Hiya Spotty Teapot - If your's is a regular loop, is it to with *time?
Your post made me look at my losses - and hey ho I have a pattern like you. Mine seems to work on a 3 week loop and is roughly -2, -1, -½. (no more *times for me!)
Hmmmm - I won't if this is how the body copes with shedding fat!

Hey Pomette, it could well be, and how bizarre that you have it too? The only thing is that I seem to lose most the week before and the week of * and the rest of the month it's a lb a week..and I'm not aware that I am doing anything differently on any week except that as swimming is my excercise clearly around * that is ruled out (so the less excercise I do the more I seem to lose).

How strange! :eek:

Back