monday morning at home weigh in

I have just joined SW Online. I weighed myself on Monday so my 1st WI will be next Monday - can I join this topic please?

Many thanks

nickie x

nickiet said:
I have just joined SW Online. I weighed myself on Monday so my 1st WI will be next Monday - can I join this topic please?

Many thanks

nickie x

No sorry, you have to first bake us all sw deserts... ;-)

Just kidding..

Welcome to the revolution!

How you finding it?

Hi can I join you please?
I joined SW last Sept and lost 2 st in my first 10 weeks then Christmas came along and it all went wrong! I've been yo yo-ing since then and just can't afford to go to meeting while i'm not on track and giving it my all.
So i'm going it alone for the time being. So far this week i'm being really good so fingers crossed for a good loss this week and a new start for me!
Good luck everyone. x

Wow!! 4 weeks no weight loss at all, then thought I would try again this morning (Friday) and i've dropped 2kg!! Don't know why?? Only bit of exercise I did was dance around the kitchen in excitement coz i've got a date tomorrow!!!! Woooohooo!!!!

I'm worried sick about weigh in today..and feel really boted/gassy etc..don't know if thats because I feel so worried or what..wish me luck, please xx

This is my 1st weigh in today & I am feeling the same. Hopefully I have lost something. Will let you all know shortly... xxx

Another sts for me. Am actually happy with that cos I've had a really bad weekend and been completely off plan. Back in the zone this morning! Just hoping the damage from this weekend doesn't show next week. Good luck ev1 x

Only 0.4kg gone - but I'm a bit waterlogged at the mo so not too down
6kg gone in total YAY!

good luck everyone

I stayed the same again!!! :(
That's 2 weeks now. I'm seriously doing to take a look at my plan. I haven't been making a food diary, so have started one today to make sure I'm not over doing it on the syns. I will up the exercise and plan to eat more superfree foods.
I am a woman with a plan! Wish me luck
(Good luck to all who have a weigh in today!)

Hi
I haven't posted before but am doing SW at home and have stayed the same for the last 2 weeks which is a bit disheartening when I thought I'd been sticking to plan quite well.
As I am not too far from my goal weight, any views on how many syns I should try to stick to so I can lose that last half stone?
oops - just noticed I have input my height wrongly - am 5' 6", not 4'8 !

1 lb off for me too. Really pleased as it's been a tough week with visitors who want to eat out all the time (Spain is so cheap for a GOOD 3 course lunch). So I've had 4 meals out in 7 days. But stuck to light starter, meat and salad and no pud - did have the wine though!
Well done everyone else who has lost too.

Back