monday morning at home weigh in

1ib loss for me this week :)

Good morning ev1! Well...after 2 weeks of sts, this morning my scales tell me I've lost 5lb!! Got on and off a few times cos didn't believe it! Am so very very chuffed! (maybe the bottle of wine I had yesterday will show next week!) Good luck ev1 and here's to a good week x

I've definitely lost the plot. Can someone explain this to me . . .
Yesterday, as I thought it was Monday, I weighed in and I'd put 2 lbs on from last week (well 0.9k actually as that is what I weight in.)

Couldn't decide whether to face the scales today and just accept the 2 lb gain. But having got up, made a cuppa and done my ablutions I got on the scales and guess what . . . I've lost ¾ lb (0.4k). Not just since yesterday but over the whole week! So that makes 2¾ lb since yetserday !!!!!

Can anyone explain this to me? I know I drank gallons of water yesterday and had a load of melon but what the heck is going on?

Also, now get ready for a laugh, I've moved the scales round the house, swapped them from kgs to lbs, to st/lbs to see if it would make any difference.
Because the Spanish jury says I'm 86.0 k = 13 st 7.2 lbs.
Which means I've missed my 3 st target by 0.2 flippin' lbs.
I told you the stones were my downfall.

Last edited:
Lost 4 lbs today - I am OVER the moon - so happy. Good luck to all other Monday weigh ins.

Lots love
xxx
Well done Nickiet - way to go girl! Really good start to your new slimmer self

Good morning ev1! Well...after 2 weeks of sts, this morning my scales tell me I've lost 5lb!! Got on and off a few times cos didn't believe it! Am so very very chuffed! (maybe the bottle of wine I had yesterday will show next week!) Good luck ev1 and here's to a good week x
Well done vanwoodle - you have to catch up the STS's eventually!

I've definitely lost the plot. Can someone explain this to me . . .
Yesterday, as I thought it was Monday, I weighed in and I'd put 2 lbs on from last week (well 0.9k actually as that is what I weight in.)

Couldn't decide whether to face the scales today and just accept the 2 lb gain. But having got up, made a cuppa and done my ablutions I got on the scales and guess what . . . I've lost ¾ lb (0.4k). Not just since yesterday but over the whole week! So that makes 2¾ lb since yetserday !!!!!

Can anyone explain this to me? I know I drank gallons of water yesterday and had a load of melon but what the heck is going on?

Also, now get ready for a laugh, I've moved the scales round the house, swapped them from kgs to lbs, to st/lbs to see if it would make any difference.
Because the Spanish jury says I'm 86.0 k = 13 st 7.2 lbs.
Which means I've missed my 3 st target by 0.2 flippin' lbs.
I told you the stones were my downfall.

Your body weight can fluctuate, ALOT.. mine does. I found in the first week when i weighed myself mid week that I had put on 3 lbs, however when I weighed myself at the end of the week and I had lost 8 lbs.. So dont worry about what you see on those scales apart from weigh in days.

I managed to lose 3lb this week :)
I've stayed the same for 2 weeks so v happy to be moving in the right direction again.
Half way through the weight loss (25lb lost, 25lb to go), so I hope the second half drops off as nicely as the first half!

I managed to lose 3lb this week :) . . . Half way through the weight loss (25lb lost, 25lb to go), so I hope the second half drops off as nicely as the first half!

Well done ammsas - good loss and you're half way there

glad your all doing well on your diets i'm doing extra easy i've been on it since jan 1st and lost 23 1/2 lbs now so getting there slow but steady i havent had a week were ive put on yet just seem to lose 1 or 2 pounds a week. i too weigh at nome on saturdays as cannot afford class plus with friends on here who needs one? hope you all do well this week my aim is to cycle to work at least twice but only if the weather stays nice . good luck guys xxx

Your body weight can fluctuate, ALOT.. mine does ... So dont worry about what you see on those scales apart from weigh in days.

I don't normally weight any time other than my WI - total aberation this week me thinking Sunday was Monday!!! (senility you know!). But it's good to know that I'm not a total freak!

Good morning ev1..hope you've all had a good week. 1lb off for me this week. Still going in the right direction. Haven't had the 2x school walk this week so am lacking a bit on the exercise front. Hope you all get a smile when you jump on the scales!

Back