monday morning at home weigh in

Well done everyone for your great losses.
I lost 3lb this week which means I get my 2 stone badge. I did a 5km sponsored swim which probably helped! ;)

Last edited:
Well done everyone - there are a few really good losses so far this week.

:sign0007:I managed a STS
Not too unhappy though what with mum being here, eating out and glorious BBQ yesterday.
:party0051:Only problem is we're off on holiday on Wednesday for 2 weeks (back to blighty to visit Mother-in-law and friends) so no doubt people will want to wine & dine us so . . . will probably put a few lbs on.
See you in 3 weeks everyone.
Good luck to you all for this week and the next few too.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :D

I've moved over from Tuesday, just because it's more convenient.

I am a slow but steady loser and nothing I alter seems to make any difference, but I am seeing the benefit of the losses, so can't moan!

Have been away for 4 days this week and have lost 1.25lb.

I've managed to put on 1lb (discovered I was eating something I thought was free, regularly - sainsburys canned veg ravioli/spicy tomato pasta - and no longer is).

I am officially gutted.:D

hi can I join this weigh in group as Ive just started done sw years ago when it was just red and 2pieces of fruit 1 yog so far hav done 3 red now trying green 2day feel I hav done nothing but eat but free (plenty fruit yog) last 3 day so hope it so going well

Just had a sneaky peak at the scales again today and I've lost another 1kg since Monday!! New boyfriend has probably helped the situation lol totally lost my appetite, can't eat a thing!!!!

Good morning all! Well, I am officially gutted this morning. Have put on a lb. yes I went out Friday but made sure I stayed within my weekly syns. Should have stuffed my face and got bladdered! Anyhow, good luck to the rest of you, and have a good week. X

Never mind vanwoodle, you may have put more on if you had let loose so well done for managing to conrol yourself!
STS this week, did go to my graduation party where they had not 1, but 3 chocolate fountains (I did have strawberries) as well as mini cup cakes, mini everything (and the odd glass of pimms) so not too bad really!

I've put 1 lb on , bit scary really as although i wasnt 100 % all week , I only went out for one meal where i had a starter and a main ( and half a bottle of red wine lol ) , but i did some baking this weekend , and i was testing bits and pieces

Feel very very bloated this morning for some reason ...probably due to the baking , I dont tolerate bread very well and havent been eating it and its made a huge difference

hi... been browsing through this thread and i was wondering if i could join?? need all the support i can get

Ive started slimming world again and i have about 4 stone to lose...

sleeksweetnslim said:
hi... been browsing through this thread and i was wondering if i could join?? need all the support i can get

Ive started slimming world again and i have about 4 stone to lose...

No need to ask.. :) welcome to the clan hehe

I put on a lb too.. Booo

Hey
I'm fairly new to this forum, have been browsing a while but not posted much. I am doing SW from home and weigh in at Boots every monday morning so would like to join all you nice people. My first loss was the monday just gone and had a loss of 4lb. Not bad for the first week, just hope i can keep it up.

Good morning! Well, wasn't expecting much this morning after Easter egg, hot cross bun and wine but scales are telling me I lost 3lb!!! Sure some of that is last week correcting itself but I dont care! Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend and all get results you want x

2lbs off this week! Yay no worry of a potential gain next week as I did not blow it this weekend, even though at a friends all weekend. Took my own quorn sausages and low fat crisps with me, lol!

Back