monday morning at home weigh in

hi, i'd like to join the monday weigh ins too!
ive done slimming world on and off for over 15 years, lol!! i know it works, but its just sticking to it.
i am getting married in october and would like to drop a couple of stone by then at least.
wish me luck :-D

Good morning all! 1lb off for me this week. Very happy with that. Good luck ev1 and here's to a good week. X

Well done vanwoodle!
I managed to lose 3lb this week :)
I was vvvv good, and also exercised lots which seems to have paid off

Good luck everyone!

Having weighed myself when I got home from the UK and having lost 2 lbs in the 2 weeks on holiday, I did wonder about whether to bother today!

And I'm so glad I did! I've lost another 1.75 lbs in 4 days - a total of almost 4 lbs over the last 3 weeks!
The only frustrating thing is I'm now just ½ lb off my next target (20% lost).
I'LL DO IT NEXT WEEK!

Well done everyone else for all you losses - they are mounting up!
WE CAN DO IT!

Last edited:
yayyy wtg losers! best of luck to everyone for next week weigh in if you've sts or gained.
remember a loss is a loss no matter how small and you may have lost inches and not pounds especially if you have been exercising. Found my dyna bands today, so i can feel a dyna-band workout coming on this week as well as blowing the dust off my stationary bike.

Please can I join you on the monday home weigh in . Probably a bad day to chose after the weekend but its when I started so sticking with it. Its my first week so no weight loss to report till Monday, with luck :)

Howdy Zelka - nice to have another new member. Good luck for your first weigh in

Thank you I am hoping to get a good loss but have not managed to stay off scales in the meen time. After years of avoiding them it no seems like I am drawn to them like a magnet and can't help myself.

Thank you I am hoping to get a good loss but have not managed to stay off scales in the mean time. After years of avoiding them it no seems like I am drawn to them like a magnet and can't help myself.

I KNOW THE FEELING!
But try and stay away if you can and only weigh once - or AT MOST twice - a week. There are people who weigh every morning but your weight fluctuates so much on a daily basis that it can be very depressing. Have a look here at someone who does weigh daily to see what I mean.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-chelsea-lous-quest-slimness.html#post3520122
I managed to lose 2 lbs overnight a few weeks back! (I just weighed myself on the wrong day - don't ask, a blonde moment I think)

hi all, would like to join you weigh in group!
Have been weighing in at home on a Tuesday but have switched.
Please to report a 2.5lb loss thisweek. Am very happyiwth that after a 1lb gain after the bank holidays :)

Another 1 lb off for me (½ kg) - which means I've got my double club10 and lost 1½ st since my restart!
Yippeee . . .
Slow & Steady is working for me.

Good luck everyone else!

Hiya hope you dont mind if i join!! started back on sw last monday, was going to weigh in on a weds as thats what it was at group, but i think a monday suits me more!! so since starting last monday ive lost 2 and half pounds which is what i gained while not following properly for the past few months! :)

Good luck and well done to you all!! will see you back here next monday :D hopefully with another loss

Good morning all! Am very happy to say I've got a 2lb loss this week. Have finally gone through the 2 stone mark, Yippee! Good luck ev1 and have a good week x

Hello, can I join you?
I get weighed on the ward scales at work so if I'm not working I get some exercise walking there for WI.
I've lost 1.75lbs this morning.
Helen.xxx

Back