monday morning at home weigh in

Hiya Tech - As I said you'll find us friendly bunch with help amd advice waiting when needed! Good luck for this week

STS for me this week!:sigh:
To be expected really after all the food I ate last weeek with having a visitor here, but disappointing never the less.
Stuck at the "stones barrier" AGAIN! What is it about the cross-over point? Oh well next week!

Just half a pound this week , its coming off slowly but the as time seems to be flying past for me , the weight seems to be coming off easy !

Yay lost 2.5lbs this week!! which takes me into the 11 stones :D and it was *week! so happy with the result! means half a stone in 3 weeks of being back on plan! happy happy!!!
Good luck to everyones weigh ins today!! and well done to everyone else

I stayed the same this week, but it's all my own fault..I made scones at the weekend and it was all downhill from there :eek: lets hope I make it into the 15's by next week:D

Lost 1lb this week. Very happy with that. Won't be posting next week as off on hols. All inclusive here I come! Quite scary but not gonna weigh myself till following Monday! Good luck ev1 x

4lbs this week :):):)
Got my 2.5 stone award too!! Yipppeeee!

Well done everyone and have a good holiday vanwoodle. Enjoy yourself!

ammsas said:
4lbs this week :):):)
Got my 2.5 stone award too!! Yipppeeee!

Well done everyone and have a good holiday vanwoodle. Enjoy yourself!

Thank you I will certainly try! Very well done, 4lb is awesone x

3lbs gone this week, very pleased with the way things are going.:D Well done to everyone, see you next Monday.

Last edited:
Hi, i'd like to join too. Started on Monday weighing 12.6 after putting on loads during pregnancy (4 stone in total). My target is to get back (comfortably) into size 12's by Sept for my daughters christening and returning to work. Also, I'm breastfeeding my 9week old baby - do I need to be doing anything differently on SW? Thanks :)

3lbs gone this week, very pleased with the way things are going.:D Well done to everyone, see you next Monday.

Hiya Tech
Did i miss this one?, i have a terrible memory.

Welldone anyway mate, thats a good loss.:) Not to high and enough to make you buzz, keep it upD|ude :)

Weighed this morning and lost another 1.5lbs so im happy with that seeing as went for dinner twice and even though chose carefully i didnt have the will power to turn down a nice choccie dessert lol!! good luck to everyone elses weighings today :)

2¼ lbs this week - YIPPEEEEEEE

So I am under 13 stone (at last) and it also means I got my 3½ stone award!

Well done everyone who's posted so far this week, and good luck to the rest of you!

Yipppeeeee..finally got my 2 stone award this week (lost 2lbs) and I'm in the 15 stones range now for the first time in MANY years..it has been a long slog though, not as easy as I thought it would be.:eek:

Yipppeeeee..finally got my 2 stone award this week (lost 2lbs) and I'm in the 15 stones range now for the first time in MANY years..it has been a long slog though, not as easy as I thought it would be.:eek:

Well done Spotty - good to get through a new barrier isn't it? Long slog for me too but I just keep going on.

And well done everyone else too - we all seem to be keeping the downward trend going.

Back