monday morning at home weigh in

Well. When I had a sneaky peak at the scales on Saturday I was up so I've superspeeded like made for the last 2 days and its worked.

Officially I weight in kg and I managed to only put on 0.1 kg (less than ¼ lb) after lots of misbehaving with our visitors last week.

In stones it classes as a STS as the scales read 12 st 12½ last week and the same today. If you do the math (as they would say in Numb3rs) the converted weight was 180.4lbs last week and 180.62lbs this week.

So, if you can follow all that, I'm going to semi-cheat and class it as a STS and make sure I shift it, and more this week!

Good luck everyone else this week.

Lost just 0.5lb :s but suppose still going in right direction and i wasnt 100% all week!!! so heres to a 100% week from now

And goodluck to all for todays weigh ins!! and big well done to those who have lost :)

Lost 1.5 lbs this week, dead pleased as didn't expect to.
Another well done Spotty - that's 2 good weeks in a row.
Lost just 0.5lb :s but suppose still going in right direction and i wasnt 100% all week!!! so heres to a 100% week from now

And goodluck to all for todays weigh ins!! and big well done to those who have lost :)
Celebrate mummykate - as you say it's in the right direction (unlike me!!!! LOL)

hey guys hope u don't mind me joining in. Did sw last year n lost 3 stone since not going 2 class in august I've put nearly a stone back on so have decided to try it again from home. Don't fancy class cos i didn't like the consultant at my local one. Started back on sw properly last week n weighed in today 5.5 lb lighter was well chuffed. I think I've got around 2stone 2 shift. Love the support that u get on this site, everyone seems so friendly n helpful so will b one here alot more to keep me motivated. Good luck for the week everyone

jenny x

Hope no body mines me popping my weight loss on, it's my first week. I joined online and I've lost 5lb, here's to week 2 lol x

Welcome to all the newbies - we are a friendly lot and don't bite (well not too often!).

Where is everyone this week? Are you all hiding?

Hi all! Well got back yesterday from a week all inclusive and braved the scales this morning. Can honestly say didn't give a second thought about plan whilst there and just enjoyed what I wanted without stuffing myself silly. Have gained 3lb which if I'm honest am chuffed to pieces with. Drank loads of beer and wine so was expecting much more. Am already back on track, having just had superspeed soup for lunch! Hope you all have a good week x

Hi,

I ditched SW clubs about 4 weeks ago. I've stayed the same since but need to kick start the losses again. I'm going away in 4 weeks and would ike to lose 7lbs before then. Fingers crossed!

K
x

Welcome Angel_Kate - another newbie on a Monday.

Vanwoodle - 3lbs on for an all-inclusive holiday is pretty damn good in my opinion (I know of a couple of other people who gained 6lbs). You must have been making sensible choices without even thinking about it. So well done.

Would love to join in with the monday morning weigh in! Started nearly 3 wks ago and have 8lbs off :cool:
With 2 small children I can't get to a club and think I'll probably need the support ;)

Welcome even more newbies!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow! I'm not too hopeful - been out twice this week for nice meals :sigh:

1lb off for me. Slow and steady does it!

Well done though Lesley, 3lb in a week is brill.

3lb off for me!! Puts me back to where I was the day I left for hols. Chuffed as nuts! I love slimming world! Hope you all get good results too x

Back