monday morning at home weigh in

3lb off for me!! Puts me back to where I was the day I left for hols. Chuffed as nuts! I love slimming world! Hope you all get good results too x
Well done VanWoodle to get over the hols so quickly!

I gained 2lbs. Not too disappointed even though I stuck to the diet strictly and wasn't even tempted to stray. I am just gonna put it down to a bedding in week and hope for better next week.

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

3lb down this week :D. 8.5lb down in 2 weeks and only 4lb from the weight i was when i stopped group last august :D Really pleased. Also would have got my half stone award if i was still at group. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week :) x

sorry forgot to post on here! This week I lost 2lb. * week for me so not sure what next monday will hold x

2lb down for me as well this week :D 10.5lb in total over 3 weeks. Well pleased im now only half a lb from the next stone bracket so fingers crossed 4 next week :D x

Hi guys, Is it possible for me to gate crash?

Im doing sw but dont go to group. I just simply cannot afford it, plus I never got anything out of group anyway, was always too shy, so this time round im doing it on my own, well on my own plus minimins lol.

Last week was my first week and got weighd today at boots and iv lost 5lb. Well impressed with that, doubt next week will be as good becouse went to a works do with the Oh on saturday and oooh far to much to drink, but its not going to stop me trying.

Also, that 5lb loss took me into the next stone bracket

Hi guys, Is it possible for me to gate crash?

Im doing sw but dont go to group. I just simply cannot afford it, plus I never got anything out of group anyway, was always too shy, so this time round im doing it on my own, well on my own plus minimins lol.

Fairy3853, I've just gatecrashed too! :D I don't have the time to commit myself to a weekly group and costings play a part of it for me as well, at a time of austerity and all that.
Also, that 5lb loss took me into the next stone bracket

Well done!

I managed to a 2lb loss, started back on SW ooh about 4 days ago, so really pleased!!
:)

Some good losses going on this week - especially some of our new gals! Welcome.

Oops - 1/2 lb on. Parties, visits to mum, the odd glass of wine too many and only myself to blame. First gain this year though so I am actually quite happy with that. Need to get 2lb off this week to get my 2 st award for 2011.

Good luck everyone.

I have started my diet again today! hopefully this will be the last time I have to start. I will normally weigh on a Monday morning but didn't want to waste the next 5 days. I am following slimming world but not actually going to a group, I've done SW before and lost weight (unfortunatley put it all back on and then some) so I know SW works if I put in the effort. I joined Minimins because I thought the support and info on the site would help me and so that I can give support to others who like me find losing weight a struggle.

Good luck to everyone, together we can do it! x x

Morning Ladies

Well, I managed a ½ lb loss - so at least I'm back where I was before I went to mum's. Only managed 1 lb in the last 4 weeks so a big kick up the arse today and see if I can shift the 1½ lbs I need to get to this years 2 stone mark.

Good luck everyone else.

Back