monday morning at home weigh in

Lost 2lbs xx

hey guys STS for me this week. Not letting it get me down as its better than a gain :) hoping for a really good result this week. trying more SS foods and some new ones i don't normally have so fingers crossed for next week :D x

Hi all

Restarted on mon 27th as either sts or gaining as been following the grief with food route. Do not want to be the fattest mum at nursery gates in September so need to shift the weight.

I'm doing the extra easy/green days on alternative days.

Hoping for a loss this week so will work at it.

Need a nudge to keep going so hope you can help me out

regards

Hey everybody
I'm a monday weigher too - will have had 105 syns by sunday too.. do you all eat your syns?
I save mine for choccie or pizza and vodka - really hope I can lose a bit of weight before my holiday in 6 weeks :-S

welldone 4lb is impressive? any tips?? :)

Another 2lb down for me making it 12.5lb in 5 weeks. Also just realized that I've shifted a total of 38.5lb! That works out to nearly the size of a 5 gallon bottle of water! crazy stuff! Well that's 38.5lb that i wont be seeing again :D x

:sign0007: Put on ½ lb (again) - the same ½ lb seems to be coming and going.
I have obviously reached another sticking point for me. It's usually round the stones crossover but this time it seems to be getting below 180 lbs (12-12).

jammy_biccy85 - sorry to dissappoint you. A gallon of water weights 10 lbs (20 fl oz to the pint ie 1¼ lbs per pint). Unless of course you are American when a gallon only weighs 8 lbs.

A 3 lb loss this week. :) Maybe all that walking I've been doing, also it's only week 2 on the plan, so maybe over the weeks it will even out.

letsgetlosing said:
welldone 4lb is impressive? any tips?? :)

I am only beginning and think you lose weight quick at the start and when your body adapts to the changes it levels out and goes to a slower but more sustainable weight loss. I have though eaten same thing pretty much for last 3 weeks. 2 weetabix for brekkie, ryvitta and Philadelphia with red grapes and a banana for lunch,4 golden delicious apples for snacks throughout the day, dinner marks and sparks fuller for longer cod mornay with mash and peas (7.5 syns) or chicken subway. Oh and omelettes with mattesons turkey rashers. Desert is about a thousand muller light yoghurts love the orange and choccy ones. As it's summer also have If syns allow and they normally do a skinny cow ice bream yummy. I guess the main chance is I eat less bread and dairy and no fatty foods.

Sent from my iPad2 using MiniMins

:sigh: stayed the same yet again. will have to start exercising and dropping a healthy a. Cook with oil just 1 tbsp always my downfall as means have hardly no syns after. I could cook with frylight but other half will moan non stop. Will try harder this week as sick of sts just want to lose.

Hello, can I join? Ive just weighed myself this morning and Im up 2 stone from my pre pregnancy weight already!!! So as of this week following SW to try to avoid much more weight gain. Obviously I'm not expecting to lose much but a maintain would be nice!

han Xxx

Had a bad week last week (family weekend away) and put on 2lbs..have been terminally unable to get back on track this week so expect to have put on another 3 or 4..very disappointed in myself..need some motivation!

I sts this week. Now, considering the few very bad days I had I'm ok with it. Kicking myself but ok. Hope you all have good results! X

Erm - shock result for me this week - 4 lbs off - my biggest single weight loss this year. In fact double what I've lost before in my best week and 4 times my norm !! So last week's gain was probably a false reading after the huge Chinese meal I'd had on Sunday.

Back