monday morning at home weigh in

I've only put on 2 lbs (4 in total)..I'm saying only but I'm very disappointed with myself :(

i've lost 3lbs this week :D thought i'd had a bad week but obviously not! going to try harder this week though; ive found its good if i plan my meals the week before :) total loss now 1st 4lbs yay! so glad i started this diet

:)Pleased lost 2lbs this week step in right direction. Exercised for just 1 hour and did some gardening this week. Trying to keep to 10 syns a day as can't use them all in one go and be good for rest of week. Hope you all have good results. x

2lb on this week. had a very boozy weekend but i bloody enjoyed myself so not fussed one bit :) know it will be off by next week. lots of speed foods to be had this week hehe. hope you have all had a good week x

Hello!

Hi, I'm new to the site and will be starting my diet on Monday, just wondered if I can join your weekly weigh in?

Hi, I'm new to the site and will be starting my diet on Monday, just wondered if I can join your weekly weigh in?
Of course you can and Welcome! Good luck for tomorrow

Hi, i'm new and my starting weigh in was last monday. So its first weigh in in the morning. I've had an ok week, off to a shaky start but ive got better as the weeks gone one, so fingers crossed. Hope everyone else getting weighed tomorrow gets the results they want x

Hi, i'm new and my starting weigh in was last monday. So its first weigh in in the morning. I've had an ok week, off to a shaky start but ive got better as the weeks gone one, so fingers crossed. Hope everyone else getting weighed tomorrow gets the results they want x
And welcome to you too. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Not hada good week - also been very shaky! Good luck tomorrow Lisa and all the other Monday morning folk.

Oh dear - 1½ lbs gain. I told you it wasn't going to be a good week. :cry:

Can't even call that tortoise speed.
Anyone know of an animal that goes backwards? Managed not to go over my 2 st lost this year target but back over 80kg. Bah humbug. :break_diet:

Good luck everyone else.

First weigh in this morning and lost 2lbs!!! SO pleased... need to keep up the motivation this week! Well done everyone :) xx

Another newbie here...starting today...hoping to get down to 10stone...first weigh-in this morning - 14stone 8lbs so a long journey ahead. Good luck to everyone either weighing in for first tme today and for everyone that regularly weighs in on a Monday :)

First weigh in this morning and 6lb off. I expected a good loss due to my first week so im really pleased. :)

Back