monday morning at home weigh in

1lb off this week! Had a few wobbles during the week so I'm more than happy!
Hey at least it's in the right direction! :)

Well done to every1 else who's weighed in so far!

5lb off for me this week :D that has got rid of my 2lb gain from last week and means I've now lost 1stone 1.5lb in the 7 weeks I've been doing it from home and i now at the lowest i ever remember weighing. So chuffed. What a fab start to the week. Well done to everyone else who weighed in today :D hope everyone has a good week x

Morning everyone! Well done to all those of you who have lost! Pommette, don't worry, 1.5lb isn't a big gain, I'm sure you'll get it off again next week :)

I had my starting weigh in this morning, I'm 15st8. I want to get down to 12st, so I have 50lb to lose! Lots of work ahead, but it's going to be worth it and I'm excited to get going :D

5lb off for me this week :D that has got rid of my 2lb gain from last week and means I've now lost 1stone 1.5lb in the 7 weeks I've been doing it from home and i now at the lowest i ever remember weighing. So chuffed. What a fab start to the week. Well done to everyone else who weighed in today :D hope everyone has a good week x

Hey that's fab.........keep up the good work!!

Hi guys! hoping I can join in. Done slimming world at home in may then fell off wagon but back on it now and moved from a tuesday weigh in to a monday weigh in. I have to stick to it this time!!! xx

Welcome Lozzaboo :) I started today and I'm doing it from home too. I think joining this weigh in is really going to help.

Oh I hope so. Started back the gym as well so fingers crossed. Bridesmaid in 7 weeks holiday in 8 so see how much I can lose before those xx

Welcome to all you newbies - nice to have you along.

Well done to all your losers! There's some spectacular losses this week.

Thanks thefinalcountdown - the gain this week was after a very unexpected big loss last week. I think my scales were telling me porky pies last week !!!

Hi all,

I have just started on SW this Monday, I'm doing it from home also and would like to tag onto your weekly weigh in.

I'm finding I'm struggling with a sweet tooth :sigh: at the moment so we will see how I get on (I haven't given in to it) :)

Hi all,

I have just started on SW this Monday, I'm doing it from home also and would like to tag onto your weekly weigh in.

I'm finding I'm struggling with a sweet tooth :sigh: at the moment so we will see how I get on (I haven't given in to it) :)

Hi all,

Hi :) I started this week too and am doing it from home. Good luck with your first weigh in!

Oh well first Monday weigh-in...not counting start one last week...in the morning. Feel that I have lost some weight but nervy at same time:confused:...anyways...just want to wish fellow weighers-in a result that keeps them positive:)

My first weigh in this morning, I've lost 0.5lb. Not a huge amount but a step in the right direction. I'd really like to see a 2lb loss for next week.
Good luck to everyone weighing in today.

forgot to enter last week but I lost 3Lbs last Monday and again 3Lbs today getting my 1.5 stone award from SW

Bad bad week for me. Major blip and don't really know why. My scales are telling me 3lb on! No idea how I could have put that much on, as I only put 3lb on while on hols. Can only hope some of that is water!! Anyways, back on it now. Good luck to you all and well done those already weighed in. X

Back