monday morning at home weigh in

Sue - well done, looks like you've reached your birthday target. Have a good one today.

Well I had a fantastic birthday - meal out on Saturday was superb and Cirque du Soleil yesterday were even better. So thanks for all all your good wishes.

Especially Heather for her advice on my diary about not bothering about syns too much. I took it and, having shown a STS for most of last week, have gained a very healthy 1¼ lbs - since Friday! So back to where I was 3 weeks ago. How is it I lose it slowly and put it back on so quickly! Grrrrrrrrrr

Oh well, speed soup and melon coming up this week!

Well Pommette you enjoyed yourself thats the main thing. Don't worry about the 1lb gain - it will come off. This "diet" is for life, so your going to loose and gain a bit along the way - thats life - and birthdays and Christmas time are for eating what we like (well I think so) - I had a lovely pizza last night and having Chinese tonight (when I can fit it in!) and be good the rest of the week.

At least we know where we were going wrong before (too much fat intake) and know how to get back to putting it right again.

Hello ladies! Can i join u :). Started again 2day after my hols. Gained 10lb in 10 days (dam all inclusive!) Weighed in this morn at 11st.7lb which means ive lost 3lb since ive been bk(but not on plan)so heres hopin now im back on plan things will start shiftin! heres to nxt monday! have a good week everyone!:) x

Last edited:
Hi guys can i join this thread please, i started again yesterday after being off plan since Christmas, so my target is to get down to what i was last Christmas by this Christmas....Thats a weightloss of 2st 6lb...weigh in will be a monday the same as you lot and i need to achieve a loss of 1.8lbs a week...can it be done? I hope so....Good luck to everyone for this week and hopefully we will all be a little lighter by monday x

Hi Gill. Nice to see you here and welcome back to SW.

2.5 stone should be doable by Xmas - not for me though as I'm one of the tortoises - but lots of people have last that amout in 4 months.

Good luck.

Hi ladies, can I join you please :sign0009:

Been on and off the SW wagon for a few weeks now but back on track this week and am delighted to have lost 3lbs this week :bliss:

Hoping for a pound a week so I can get to target by Chr****as :fingerscrossed:

Welcome Rockie4 nice to have you with us. Well done on the loss and to you too Tech1960ps.

I lost a cheeky little ½ lb but at least it is a loss and I'm back to where I was 3 weeks ago at last! Quite pleased really considering my waverings from the straight and narrow this week with all the alcohol for medicinal purposes :D and more birthday celebrations yesterday.

Big push this week though to try and get to my next target and lose 25% of my starting weight. I was sooo close a fortnight ago! I need to lose ½ kg to do this (just over a 1 lb) so Operation 25% has commenced!!! :D

Hi ladies,
Can I join please? I restarted SW last Monday and as I'm doing it from home could really do with the added support. Lots of you are doing so well with great losses, hope I can do the same.

Hi Becki & welcome. It's a bit quiet on here at the mo - I think a lot of people must be on holiday!

Well * week for me today and dispite this I've managed to lose 2.5lb's on my first week, pretty pleased with that. Good luck to fellow at home weighers this morning.

Hi Guys just wondering if I can join your group. I too am doing this from home. I started 2 weeks ago and despite losing 1.5lbs in first week, I have gained 0.5lbs this week. Really wrecking my head because I thought I was following plan.

Welcome rylacka - nice to have another joiner.

Well done gunsandbanjos, suespain adn becki100 - doing well.

I've lost 2 lbs this week. :eek: I do not have a clue how!!
I've eaten for England, including a massive chinese buffet last night, I feel fatter and bloated, and clothes that fit last week now feel a bit tight. So how does that work?

So if anyone can explain to me the wonders and logic of the scales, answers on a postcard please.

Back