monday morning at home weigh in

Well done on the Club 10 Ryantbc

Silly me forgot to post my weigh in this week :silly: I was shocked to have lost 0.5lb seeing as how I have been almost totally off plan this week :eatdrink012:

I'm pretty sure it will come back and bite me on the b*m next week :break_diet:

Ah well..........another fresh start!

Another lb off this morning. So I'm 11.8. 13lb off in just over a month :D

How did everyone else do? xxx

Well - Erm - don't know what is going on with me. I'm a tortoise - lose an average of 1 lb a week.

Last week I was flabbergasted with a 2 lbs loss, and this week I've lost 2¾ lbs, and I still haven't a clue how :confused:. I am doing nothing different from normal - same foods, same drinks, same level on activity (i.e. not a lot really).

Now just 2½ lbs to my interim target.

But have no fear I will almost certainly have a couple of gains as we now have friends staying for 2 weeks who LOVE to eat !!!!! :cry:

Lost 2 lb. 11.6 :D

Hi All, I am new to the board. Would it be ok to join the thread?
I last did Slimming World two years ago, and have a 3 month old baby now. I have gained what I lost and more too.
So today is day 1 again. I had a bit of a shock at weigh in as I am a stone heavier than I thought.

Hello MrsZ,

Didn't want to read and run so welcome to the boards and good luck on your Slimming World journey.

I am new also started 3 weeks ago and am really enjoying the plan.

I'm sure you will find the boards really useful.

Welcome MrsZ - nice to see you here. We're a friendly bunch and don't bite (much).

I gained ¾ lb - which I'm actually over the moon about :D. The reason? We have friends staying with us for 2 weeks (they're on holiday!) and last week we ate out 6 times. By saturday morning I was 2¼ lbs UP - after a very large 4 course meal on Friday. But had a good weekend and minimised the damage.

Less trips out this week but I don't expect to lose but am aimimg for a STS.

Well done Mrs Z. Good loss :D

Didn't manage my STS as had another 4 meals out last week.
Gained 2¾ lbs. But 1¾ lbs of it since yesterday - so think I'm having a bloat day. So thats 3½ lbs in the last 2 weeks.

Going to aim for a 100% week and get rid of it - but might be difficult as my mum arrives today!

Had a bad couple of weeks, mum, dad and then brother arrived, so we've been eating out a lot - brother doesn't believe in lettuce!

Had a bad couple of weeks, mum, dad and then brother arrived, so we've been eating out a lot - brother doesn't believe in lettuce!
Tell me about it !!! We've also had friends here for 2 weeks and we've got yet more visitors for the next 5 weeks as well . . . :eek:

Tell me about it !!! We've also had friends here for 2 weeks and we've got yet more visitors for the next 5 weeks as well . . . :eek:

Why is it I always feel that I have to eat similar to them? Or if I try and eat "better" whilst out they critisis if I have a salad! Oh well

Tried Fabelos yesterday, had a lot of wobbly bits shaking!! - 4 Euros for a 15 min session - the consultant said that in 3 weeks her colleague had lost inches from her body!

Back